Most Disgraceful thing ever???

Sack Mbye, give Maguire one more year to deliver top 8, buy 3 top flight centres for bACkup I reckon… then sack Moussa, Hodgson, Sandercock and Pascoe!!! I am totally discombobulated

I am totally discombobulated too… but about this thread.

@TieDye said in Most Disgraceful thing ever???:

Sack Mbye, give Maguire one more year to deliver top 8, buy 3 top flight centres for bACkup I reckon… then sack Moussa, Hodgson, Sandercock and Pascoe!!! I am totally discombobulated

Sunday afternoon drinks session?

maybe time for a lie down

Just agreeing with some of our most respected members on here, guys? Nobody detected the sarcasm lmao… guess that’s what happens online hahaha

Did someone say KFC?

@TieDye am assuming u r taking the piss lol, hope you’re back on the positivity train today though. Last night was an abomination !

lowest iq post of the year

@Kazoo-Kid i’d Say he is definitely having a laugh but who knows with Tys

I think you would need another centre, we are likely to be short there if we only have 5 premier centres. Any idea on who our 6 centres should be?

last edited by cochise

@cochise said in Most Disgraceful thing ever???:

I think you would need another centre, we are likely to be short there if we only have 5 premier centres. Any idea on who our 6 centres should be?

Probably Blake Ayshford since the club loves bringing back old boys

@WT2K said in Most Disgraceful thing ever???:

@cochise said in Most Disgraceful thing ever???:

I think you would need another cexntre, we are likely to be short there if we only have 5 premier centres. Any idea on who our 6 centres should be?

Probably Blake Ayshford since the club loves bringing back old boys

Id like to see us try Russel Packed in the centres before the end of the year as I think he could be a revelation there and could fill the role of one of our 6 centres next year.

@TheDaBoss said in Most Disgraceful thing ever???:

Did someone say KFC?

Klearly Fudged Club??

@DieHarder said in Most Disgraceful thing ever???:

Just agreeing with some of our most respected members on here, guys? Nobody detected the sarcasm lmao… guess that’s what happens online hahaha

Says the same person who agreed about a contact injury to Mbye …he wasn’t even touched …and in the next comment admits he didn’t watch the 2nd half

Where do you want me to start

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.