Robbie cracked tibia

Looks like that is it for him.

I have criticised his personality, but never his toughness.

If that is to be it, a warrior’s exit was appropriate. Playing on with a busted leg effectively.

wow… cannot believe at all that he could actually put weight on it. must have been hairline, surely. That may make it a 3-6 week healing period. i wouldn’t play until the fracture has healed.

I’m surprised the club even bother informing us of his injury. Still zilch news on Packer, Matulino and Dylan Smith.

@Kazoo-Kid said in Robbie cracked tibia:

I’m surprised the club even bother informing us of his injury. Still zilch news on Packer, Matulino and Dylan Smith.

ET disappeared for 2 weeks without explanation as well.

@GNR4LIFE said in Robbie cracked tibia:

@Kazoo-Kid said in Robbie cracked tibia:

ET disappeared for 2 weeks without explanation as well.

You all know its coming …he flew home after he phoned home …sorry bad dad joke

@ElleryHanley said in Robbie cracked tibia:

Looks like that is it for him.

I have criticised his personality, but never his toughness.

If that is to be it, a warrior’s exit was appropriate. Playing on with a busted leg effectively.

I hate seeing any players career end in this way!

If it is the end of Faf’s career what a sad way to end it

True warrior to the very end …battling a serious injury as long as he could

One of our greatest ever players …that can’t be ever questioned

@happy_tiger said in Robbie cracked tibia:

If it is the end of Faf’s career what a sad way to end it

True warrior to the very end …battling a serious injury as long as he could

One of our greatest ever players …that can’t be ever questioned

Perfectly said. I can’t add anymore to it.

He was jogging around with a cracked tibia… Jeez Robbie

@TigersBusDriver said in Robbie cracked tibia:

He was jogging around with a cracked tibia… Jeez Robbie

He also wasn’t that far off scoring a try!

Terrible way for anyone to end their career.At least he achieved 300 first grade games to go with his premiership and rep honours.Sad that he couldnt retire as a 1 club player though.

I’ve been critical of his off field behaviour in the past but I cannot deny that he is probably the toughest player to pull on our jersey. He made his 300 and he gave it all until the body gave in. He won a premiership, played for his state and country and his ancestral home as well. I think he’ll be happy finishing up on that note.

You can’t ask for more than what one can give. He gave it all. Thanks Robbie.

Well said Bogan… My thoughts exactly…

I thought it was a deliberate wrestling / ju - jitsu move like the old cumbo throw… Lewis really locked faffs leg so it had nowhere to go… Dog act imo and worse than the spate of crushers and p/weak late shots we are seeing players binned for but will the nrl do anything about this?? Lol 😒

All the best Robbie- hope the leg heals well. Whatever happens with being able to get back on the field or not mate, your health comes first and dont take a chance on it.

Good luck and here’s to one of the toughest.