10.Clark
    11.Lawrence
    12.MCK
    13.Matterson ©

14.Mikaele
    15.Reynolds
    16.Taylor
    17.McQueen

• Bring in Liddle and Talau… maybe mcqueen…

Also can u change the Title to Manly Scum 🙂

• Great opportunity for Liddle now… For me I think Liddle starts at 9 and he have Reynolds at 14 to cover if needed and also bring a spark of energy that we need.
    3 reason for using Reynolds -

1. If fit he would be a good cover if injuries come up and if Liddle starts to struggle with fitness.
    2. We are trying to offload him and what better way then to put him on the TV and show that he still has the game and hopefully a team likes what they see.
    3. You know he will give his all as he is desperate to play first grade again.

I would also rest Mbye regardless as we cannot take any risks on a do or die game.

• Not sure why anyone would be naming Mbye…

1. Thompson

2. Nofoaluma

3. Marsters

4. Talau

5. Momo

6. Marshall

7. Brooks

8. Twal

9. Liddle

10. Clark

11. Lawrence

12. MCK

13. Matterson

14. Aloiai

15. Mikaele

16. McQueen

17. Reynolds

• @willow said in Your Team v Manly:

Not sure why anyone would be naming Mbye…

1. Thompson

2. Nofoaluma

3. Marsters

4. Talau

5. Momo

6. Marshall

7. Brooks

8. Twal

9. Liddle

10. Clark

11. Lawrence

12. MCK

13. Matterson

14. Aloiai

15. Mikaele

16. McQueen

17. Reynolds

now this, is a team i can see smashing manly by 60

• @willow said in Your Team v Manly:

Not sure why anyone would be naming Mbye…

1. Thompson

2. Nofoaluma

3. Marsters

4. Talau

5. Momo

6. Marshall

7. Brooks

8. Twal

9. Liddle

10. Clark

11. Lawrence

12. MCK

13. Matterson

14. Aloiai

15. Mikaele

16. McQueen

17. Reynolds

I think it was Tyga who said Madge is reluctant to play grub atm incase he gets injured and can’t find another club. I don’t think he’ll play again this year. I think ET will be the back up to Liddle.

• ForumSupporter

@GNR4LIFE said in Your Team v Manly:

I think it was Tyga who said Madge is reluctant to play grub atm incase he gets injured and can’t find another club. I don’t think he’ll play again this year. I think ET will be the back up to Liddle.

Reynolds played yesterday in Reggies…Of course I guess the chance of injury is less playing reserve grade than NRL…

• @Geo said in Your Team v Manly:

Reynolds played yesterday in Reggies…Of course I guess the chance of injury is less playing reserve grade than NRL…

I doubt he sees FG again.

• 1 Thompson
    2 Momo
    3 Talau
    4 Marsters
    5 Nofoaluma
    6 Marshall
    7 Brooks
    8 Clark
    9 Liddle
    10 Packer
    11 Garner\Lawrence
    12 Matterson
    13 Eisenhuth

14 Twal
    15 Mikaele
    16 MCK
    17 Reynolds

Tough to pick a team this week as we don’t have great depth in any position. Matterson is our best 2nd rower and our best lock. Aloiai has a hand injury, we don’t have a 3rd backup hooker and Garner may get suspended in the judiciary lottery.

• ForumSupporter

@Geo said in Your Team v Manly:

So you get less injured playing reserve grade…?

• @Geo said in Your Team v Manly:

@Geo said in Your Team v Manly:

So you get less injured playing reserve grade…?

I’m not a sports scientist.

• @Tiger_Fan18
    Mbye couldn’t possibly be considered for the Manly game after his bad decision to play after injury in the warm up cost us dearly against Bulldogs and was futher compounded by Robbies injury and why Liddle was not included on the bench by Madge considering he’s No.1 pick for hooker next year he should be getting as much exposure as possible is a complete boo boo.

• Garner is pleading not guilty and will front the judiciary Tuesday night

• For the people saying liddle should have played you are just wrong tbh. He needs to be playing 80 mins a game as we dont have a second opition next year. Robbie has done 80 mins on his year for years its only a freak accident that does him in. Having 4 forwards on the bench has been effective

• @WT2K said in Your Team v Manly:

Garner is pleading not guilty and will front the judiciary Tuesday night

“So what club do you play for?”
    “Ah, WestsTigers your honour.”
    “Guilty as charged. Next case!”

Recent Topics