Was it Momorovski's fault?

• He did miss a crucial conversion that would have tied the game up, but there is no doubt he was one of our best players on the field.

Was it his fault or the teams?

• We needed more intensity across the park. We just seemed to go through the motions. Then, when things get tight, an error like Momirovski’s missed conversion can make all the difference.

• Both he and the team have to take accountability for their mistakes, in saying that, as the coach said, we should have never put ourselves in that situation.

• Despite witnessing one of the most disappointing losses, we have come together in support of this bloke.
    Ironic that a loss can do this.
    I’m proud of our fans and our special club for this moment.

• Banned

I do think he should’ve kicked it, however Garner did not try to go further around when it reality he had a perfect opportunity to do so, Benji shouldn’t have given away a 5th tackle penalty and we should’ve taken the 2 just after half-time. So, no - loss not Momi’s fault, but a kick/play that he should’ve made with 1 of his final three (first TRY from the sideline missed by a whisker)

• No I in team. Everyone shares the blame. Good sides would not have needed a late surge to try to win that game - injuries or no injuries.

• I liked it when the ball boy put a consoling hand on his shoulder after he missed the kick.
    Nice work ball boy.

• Not sure I am seeing that this question is even being asked.

He scored two tries from two of the best individual efforts for the club this year and people are saying he cost us the game.

He is a second string kicker, playing out of position (he is a centre not a winger) and a player that more than half the Forum a few weeks ago described him as a plodder and not up to first grade standard.

For those that said that and are now saying or going to say this - you can’t have it both ways.

• @bathursttiger said in Was it Momorovski's fault?:

I liked it when the ball boy put a consoling hand on his shoulder after he missed the kick.
    Nice work ball boy.

was it the ball boy lol

i 100% thought it was Garner when i was watching it live… i had to rage in silence…

• @Matto
    To quote Forest Gump "S**T Happens get over it.

• Banned

Did anybody think they saw him using a kick-off tee instead of conversion 1 ??

• @DieHarder said in Was it Momorovski's fault?:

Did anybody think they saw him using a kick-off tee instead of conversion 1 ??

ball boys fault

sack the ball boy, thats why he put a hand on his shoulder, to apologise for giving the wrong tee

• @TheDaBoss said in Was it Momorovski's fault?:

@bathursttiger said in Was it Momorovski's fault?:

I liked it when the ball boy put a consoling hand on his shoulder after he missed the kick.
    Nice work ball boy.

was it the ball boy lol

i 100% thought it was Garner when i was watching it live… i had to rage in silence…

Unless Garner has hands the size of a 19 year old, Garner patted him on the back just after the ball boy.

• Can’t blame a goal kicker. We should never have been playing catch up football.

Losing two players in the first half and playing with 12 for a period of time added to the loss.

Couple of other lapses Benji’s no look pass, poor defence on our line to let Marshall king score (ref should have pinned them for stepping of the mark - which is how the created the space).

Spilt milk.

• Really suprised that 2 people have voted that it was his fault we lost(2 out of 30).Probably 2 people who feel he is only a “plodder” as well

Recent Topics