Be Kind

In light of some of the horrendous comments on social media ( not this site) towards Momrovski and reported comments aimed at other players from other teams, I felt the need to say something.
We love our Rugby League, we are tribal about supporting our teams but sometimes people forget that players are human and words said in the heat of the moment can be cruel and can have serious repercussions.
Please stop and think before you type, consider how it would feel if it was directed at you.
Whether it is comments directed at players from your team, other teams or fellow forum users, please be kind.
Rant over, thank you for reading

Yeah good post totally agree…

Wouldn’t hold my breath tho…

I will call for players to be dropped, moved on or retire, but none of this personal attack stuff, and the death threats, unbelievable, what are we Columbian soccer fans

Who not to be kind to.

Morons who blame this guy.

@krissy spot on. The kid had a shocker for a few mins a few weeks ago and came back with spirit.

Our kickers were dirt and he put his hand up.

Seriously what more can we ask? I’ll be cheering him in a couple of weeks at Leichhardt.

For some reason, some folks become animals when they are anonymous, same as the people who will road rage but not say boo to a person when face to face. Social media bring out the worst in some people and gives a platform to the worst people.

Not everyone is big and tough - some people, good people, react very badly to insult, criticism and undeserved singling out. I think Jamie Soward is an example (his words) as i think are Ash Taylor and Ben Hunt (just my observations). Because of this we really do need to be careful what we say.
I do believe modern journalism is part of the problem- they tend to fuel the debate and whip up a frenzy.
Sadly, one day, there will be a suicide. Maybe then it will stop.

@851 mate it’s absolutely disgraceful… sent momers a msg of support earlier today !

Suggest as a means of opposing the minority of BS artists using the platform we all show how much we appreciate him virtually carrying the team on Saturday night instead

@Geo said in Be Kind:

Yeah good post totally agree…

Wouldn’t hold my breath tho…

But you hurt my feelings all the time Geo …

Does calling a player a plodder count?

@matchball when you are the equivalent of forum plodder , then yes

@Jessica said in Be Kind:

@matchball when you are the equivalent of forum plodder , then yes

You get a pass then. Carry on.

@matchball ok ur right I’m in bad mood

@Jessica said in Be Kind:

@matchball ok ur right I’m in bad mood

Aren’t we all😒

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.