Be Kind

• ForumSupporter

Social Media has not been kind to the Mighty Wests Tigers overnight…

• @Geo said in Be Kind:

Social Media has not been kind to the Mighty Wests Tigers overnight…

No surprise in that.

• @Geo: Firstly, the post “be kind” by krissy was amazing and I couldn’t agree more. 2nd, I refer to your amazingly quick reply to krissy where you said “yeah good post totally agree…Wouldn’t hold my breath tho”.
    I feel it’s amazing that you can so readily and “totally agree” that comments on social media towards Momorovski and others “can be cruel and can have serious repercussions”, but you apparently ‘DONT’ think using Our Lord’s name the wrong way to also be “cruel” and offensive to so many people on this forum. I just don’t get it as trash talk is trash talk no matter what form or context it comes in or who it is directed at. So why dont you and your fellow adjudicators step up and do something positive about it?, such as stopping it immediately.

• @MAGPIES1963 said in Be Kind:

@Geo: Firstly, the post “be kind” by krissy was amazing and I couldn’t agree more. 2nd, I refer to your amazingly quick reply to krissy where you said “yeah good post totally agree…Wouldn’t hold my breath tho”.
    I feel it’s amazing that you can so readily and “totally agree” that comments on social media towards Momorovski and others “can be cruel and can have serious repercussions”, but you apparently ‘DONT’ think using Our Lord’s name the wrong way to also be “cruel” and offensive to so many people on this forum. I just don’t get it as trash talk is trash talk no matter what form or context it comes in or who it is directed at. So why dont you and your fellow adjudicators step up and do something positive about it?, such as stopping it immediately.

Wow, way to let it go, you bring your complaints to another thread. What I will say is he is not “Our Lord” he is Your Lord and that the word Jesus is now used as a fairly Vanilla curse now days, even by a lot of Christians that I know. How about you start a thread about Christianity and I will happily discuss the pros and cons of organised religion with you and you can attempt to convert me!

• @cochise said in Be Kind:

@MAGPIES1963 said in Be Kind:

@Geo: Firstly, the post “be kind” by krissy was amazing and I couldn’t agree more. 2nd, I refer to your amazingly quick reply to krissy where you said “yeah good post totally agree…Wouldn’t hold my breath tho”.

Wow, way to let it go, you bring your complaints to another thread. What I will say is he is not “Our Lord” he is Your Lord and that the word Jesus is now used as a fairly Vanilla curse now days, even by a lot of Christians that I know. How about you start a thread about Christianity and I will happily discuss the pros and cons of organised religion with you and you can attempt to convert me!

Stop taking the bait!!

• G’day @cochise: I remember you taking the same tack with one of our members last time there was a debate about Religious beliefs.
    And I am very sorry to say there has been no change in the Administrators attitude since.
    For the life of me, I cannot understand how ‘so many’ of our forum users can click the like button on the original post by krissy, and I was one that did click the like button by the way, but so few on here are prepared to stand up to be counted for ‘their’ Religious Beliefs. I gotta tell Yuh, it’s a Very sad situation and world we live in.
    So rest easy Cochise, as it was never a quest of mine to convert anyone on this Forum.
    But hopefully I have opened a few peoples eyes and maybe even made a few people think?

• @MAGPIES1963 said in Be Kind:

G’day @cochise: I remember you taking the same tack with one of our members last time there was a debate about Religious beliefs.
    And I am very sorry to say there has been no change in the Administrators attitude since.
    For the life of me, I cannot understand how ‘so many’ of our forum users can click the like button on the original post by krissy, and I was one that did click the like button by the way, but so few on here are prepared to stand up to be counted for ‘their’ Religious Beliefs. I gotta tell Yuh, it’s a Very sad situation and world we live in.
    So rest easy Cochise, as it was never a quest of mine to convert anyone on this Forum.
    But hopefully I have opened a few peoples eyes and maybe even made a few people think?

Same tack?

I am happy to stand up for my religious beliefs! I believe we will be better off as a society without the corrupt and evil organisations that are organised religion. When a part of society has organisations that refuse to release admissions of child abuse then they have no place in todays society. These organisations have been a haven for pedophiles and I would be happy for them to be disbanded!

• alt text

Recent Topics