still. a. chance

• Banned

No matter how much criticism can be given to Momirovski, Mbye, Farah, refs and everything over the season that’s lead us to the position we’re in now it’s easy to forget that we still have a genuine chance to make finals footy and no matter the result, come out with a good result for the future.

If the team focuses and can win the next three against a mixed form Manly side we slapped in Rd 1, Knights who we played brilliantly against earlier in the season and Dragons flashbacks to Brooksy at Jubilee last year, it will set up a final game at a packed out Leichhardt to play for finals footy. Imagine that final game.

In saying this, if we make finals and lose, or don’t make finals at all, it still provides excellent opportunity for Liddle and other young guns as well as any players that fill in. Especially with a finals footy experience, it will allow these young developing players to have a taste of finals footy for the first time - and, just like a Tiger, once they have a taste of blood, they’re going to be hungry for next season…

We are a team that is more than capable of achieving this; it’s all down to support. We won’t win if there are no Tigers fans at Brookie, SCG or Campbelltown (Leichhardt will always be packed). Only way to get into finals is with fans - especially with a team lacking Robbie and Mbye so no matter if you’re planning to work, have a root, even a threesome, get a fucken ticket and watch the games - everyone knows how long we had to wait for this season and you imagine the wait until next season if we don’t make finals and have no confidence from a previous season. Get your ticket and don’t miss out - there are games everywhere from Manly to bloody Campbelltown.

• Did you watch the Bulldogs game?

Yes we’re still a chance, but how much money would you be prepared to lay down that we make the 8, because I love taking money off fools.
    The likelihood of us making the 8 after that Bulldogs performance is very very very very slim, but if you think we’re likely how much do you want to lose?

• @TIGER said in still. a. chance:

Did you watch the Bulldogs game?

Yes we’re still a chance, but how much money would you be prepared to lay down that we make the 8, because I love taking money off fools.
    The likelihood of us making the 8 after that Bulldogs performance is very very very very slim, but if you think we’re likely how much do you want to lose?

It’s not an even bet. What odds are you able to put against your so called fools.

• @Newtown said in still. a. chance:

@TIGER said in still. a. chance:

Did you watch the Bulldogs game?

It’s not an even bet. What odds are you able to put against your so called fools.

Better than any bookie will give you, find me the best odds you can get and I’ll better it.

• @TIGER Better still what do think Wests Tigers chances are?

• @Newtown said in still. a. chance:

@TIGER Better still what do think Wests Tigers chances are?

Slim to none

• Banned

A MixED fOrM ManLY SiDe

• @manly-way-better said in still. a. chance:

A MixED fOrM ManLY SiDe

scum

• Banned

BRoOkie Is sTiLl a FoRTesS mAn yOu ShOuLd cOmE tO tHe GAme N mEet ToNy abBOtt

• the wests tigers have been in this same situation probably 10/15 years
    most of the fans on this forum have been in this exact same situation as well. you get used to dealing with it.

• 4 straight without Mbye ,Farah etc …I just don’t see it

We haven’t won 4 straight with everyone fully fit

• Yeah I even did a ladder predictor with us losing to Manly and we could still scrape in with 26 points

• @happy_tiger said in still. a. chance:

4 straight without Mbye ,Farah etc …I just don’t see it

We haven’t won 4 straight with everyone fully fit

That the dynamics in the middle will change with the inclusion of Liddle is our main chance of going on a run, especially as we are so short on props at the moment. His injection of speed, both running and getting the the ball quickly into the halves hands, plus out in front of them with more time, should make a big difference, even allowing for the loss of a kicking game at nine.

• @formerguest i think we might find out Liddle is a great pretender no kicking game and no defence for 80 mins hope i am wrong

Recent Topics