Garner suspended

Smh 😢
1,week
Does anyone know. What’s happening here?

Welcome to the Toddles show…

I dare not say anything coz all I have in my head are not so nice words… I’ll just smh

Wow…I’m still stunned he was even charged but suspended…what planet are these people from???

Tigers better off not showing to the judiciary. Not a place for battlers. Burgess gets off taking a blokes head off and Garner suspended.

@willow said in Garner suspended:

Wow…I’m still stunned he was even charged but suspended…what planet are these people from???

Does this mean the NRL have drawn a line in the sand in regards to late hits ?

Only if your wearing a Tigers jersey 😡

@hobbo1 said in Garner suspended:

@willow said in Garner suspended:

Does this mean the NRL have drawn a line in the sand in regards to late hits ?

Only if your wearing a Tigers jersey 😡

Smith copped the same charge, didn’t bother fighting it

What’s he meant to do… vanish into thin air…IMG_20190813_202630.jpg

@innsaneink said in Garner suspended:

Smh 😢
1,week
Does anyone know. What’s happening here?

I do…we are WT and the NRL hate us

Anyone still think the NRL is a fair competition? The disparities in refereeing, judiciary sentences and decisions made by head office over the course of this season have just been so damn blatant, irrational, outrageous and arrogant! Makes me want to puke.

The NRL is just a joke.

I’m sick of this BS. Moose gets off on an eye gouge, Burgess gets off after knocking someone out and our bloke gets suspended for tackling a millisecond after he passes it. It smacks if favouritism. Blatant favouritism.

@Spud_Murphy said in Garner suspended:

Anyone still think the NRL is a fair competition? The disparities in refereeing, judiciary sentences and decisions made by head office over the course of this season have just been so damn blatant, irrational, outrageous and arrogant! Makes me want to puke.

You can drop someone on their head and get away with it if your names Jake Trbojevic

The NFL would be laughing at us. “You call that a hit?”

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.