Brooks Why????

• Why do WE have Brooks and no other side??
    Just plain horrible. The purest of plodders. Will never stand up when the chips are down. Average in every facet of his game. What about his kicks for touch? I would make further yards.
    What I would give for him to get a big money offer from England and ask for a release.

WT would be stupid enough to say no though.

He will never ever be anything more than what you saw tonight.

• Yes hes average…as I’ve said we should have kept mitch moses

• Not that we need another brooks thread, but he is just not what we need as a club.

this team needs a cultured player, someone who has a football brain, who is calm, who leads with authority. Brooks does not. never has, and never will have any of those traits.

he is a flash in a pan. and until we replace him, nothing, will ever change. Yup…doom and gloom reply. but thats how it has been for the last 7 or so years he has played for us and been our “main man”…you can’t argue against this. that is fact.

• not brooks fault blame the coach he picks him after he claims hes gonna make changes

• They need to try brooks to hooker, benj/Reynolds as halves for the rest of the season

• @Tiges19 said in Brooks Why???:

They need to try brooks to hooker, benj/Reynolds as halves for the rest of the season

lol yeh benji is just as useless they all are

• Been saying it since 2014, Brooks is garbage. Tigers cant make the finals without a half and we havent had one since Lui.

• @Zach When did he show us the “Flash” part in flash in the pan? Still waiting… 🙂

• Brooks had a good game against Saints once at the SCG. We need him to make 2m from touch finders and to delicately lob the ball to the opposition on the last tackle.

• We are getting run roughshod over through the middle and forward edges and have only had some one third of the ball, so they want to blame the halfback. Yeah right.

• @formerguest he’s terrible. When he gets an opportunity he blows it…

• @formerguest

Yea see i just don’t agree with that wholly. i get it, our pack is pretty sub standard. but ONE player can certainly make a massive difference. Brooks is in a position where authority and skill and leadership is a priority, ledaing by the front, dictating plays…he does NONE OF THIS

• @Zach said in Brooks Why???:

@formerguest

Yea see i just don’t agree with that wholly. i get it, our pack is pretty sub standard. but ONE player can certainly make a massive difference. Brooks is in a position where authority and skill and leadership is a priority, ledaing by the front, dictating plays…he does NONE OF THIS

He makes poor decision after poor decision, maybe some people see that as a good thing?

• he is a average half that has solid skills. He would be decent next to a really good half. I rate him like ash taylor you can see theres talent but they really dont do much. The excuse for him not taking control this week cant be robbie so i guess it will be something like bad service or benjis a bully

• @fair-dinkum said in Brooks Why???:

@Zach said in Brooks Why???:

@formerguest

He makes poor decision after poor decision, maybe some people see that as a good thing?

so does the coach and the rest of the team

Recent Topics