Brooks Why????

• @happy_tiger said in Brooks Why???:

@Telltails said in Brooks Why???:

@TrueTiger said in Brooks Why???:

@TIGER said in Brooks Why???:

I’ll say it again, we will do nothing as long as Brooks is our 7.
    Been repeating myself since his first full season.
    Always thought Moses was the better player, seen nothing to change that.

I honestly think that Farah and Benji have stifled Brooks career somewhat…he hasn’t the toughness to put them in their place and take control of the team from the start…

In other words he is not a leader.

I must agree I’d like Brooks to have moments with players like Proctor did with Tyrone Roberts coming off at HT a few weeks ago

He should have absolutely blasted Taylor when we had the chance to get back to 26-18 with 6 to go

That was embarrassingly unforgivable from Taylor

What’s Godinet up to ?

• @hobbo1 said in Brooks Why???:

@happy_tiger said in Brooks Why???:

I honestly think that Farah and Benji have stifled Brooks career somewhat…he hasn’t the toughness to put them in their place and take control of the team from the start…

I must agree I’d like Brooks to have moments with players like Proctor did with Tyrone Roberts coming off at HT a few weeks ago

He should have absolutely blasted Taylor when we had the chance to get back to 26-18 with 6 to go

What’s Godinet up to ?

The back up from Canberra isn’t contracted from memory Havili ???

• May end up with Levi.

• @happy_tiger said in Brooks Why???:

@hobbo1 said in Brooks Why???:

@happy_tiger said in Brooks Why???:

What’s Godinet up to ?

The back up from Canberra isn’t contracted from memory Havili ???

I’d take him …
    Can he play 80 though ?

• Benji is not useless @Joelcainenumber1fan: to do the good and positive stuff he does at his age, to me is just amazing. He is, without doubt, the best player we have ever had, he is a legend my friend. I certainly hope he plays on next year as any young kids coming through will learn so much from him. Plus, being such a decent living person and a good all-round bloke anyway, he will be a great ‘mentor’ for our youngsters. He is a living legend my friend and has ‘earned’ the right to be respected as such.

• G’day @Joelcainenumber1fan: re your “so does the coach and the rest of the team” with that in mind I believe our coach has made us a better team now than at the start of this year. But realistically we are still nothing more than a ‘slightly improved team of plodders’ no matter how hard they try. It’s not this player is lousy, or that player is lousy or worse, it’s the whole friggin team.

• I feel you are being very disrespectful to Luke Brooks @shane280, with your comment re “the speed in which he agreed to his current contract”. I feel it was because he loves being at our club, so was very happy to accept what was offered. That’s what makes a very good club man, unlike mitch moses. Corey Norman showed us he couldn’t work with Moses so left and became a SOO player, again unlike Moses.

• VERY WELL SAID @TrueTiger re robbie farah! ☺ ☝ ✌

• @MAGPIES1963 said in Brooks Why???:

I totally concur with your thought re Luke Brooks @formerguest. I just can’t understand the criticism of him from admittedly, a small minority of forumers, who just fail to see the excellent work he does.

I’d be very surprised if it’s the minority.

• I have usually defended Brooks, but is getting frustrating. He often takes the wrong option, reduces time and space for support players rather than creating it and overall kicking game has been average.

In saying that I think he would likely show drastic improvement behind a pack that goes forward and with centres and a fullback that provide some spark.

• Reality of the morning after. We look absolutely stupid not playing a good solid half in Josh Reynolds

• @shane2801 grow up. He had an ordinary game, but he’s still one of the better players in our team. We have much bigger problems in other positions.

Every halfback in the nrl will struggle with ET at dummy half. Our back row is the worst in the nrl.

• Maybe a Reynolds/ Marshall halves pairing next week…if our record with the judiciary is anything to go by Brooks will get at least one week on the sidelines.

• @Telltails said in Brooks Why???:

Maybe a Reynolds/ Marshall halves pairing next week…if our record with the judiciary is anything to go by Brooks will get at least one week on the sidelines.

I’ve been wanting to see that combo all season.

• ForumSupporter

@The_Patriot said in Brooks Why???:

Reality of the morning after. We look absolutely stupid not playing a good solid half in Josh Reynolds

Agreed

I thought we look stupid not playing him last night…but it appears Madge wants to move him on…

Recent Topics