Referees tonight

I understand referees are going to make mistakes …but tonight it was bad and bad for both sides

My personal opinion is that when refs make more mistakes than the worst player on either side makes mistakes they need to go the following week

When I watch the game back I’m going to make a judgement and then go to the stats and see which player has made most errors

I reckon the refs won hands down tonight

Really not good enough in my opinion

When you see the name Sutton as a man with thw whistle you know you are going to watch terrible one sided refereeing.As always he delivered in spades

I wish Sutton was my neighbour !

@hobbo1 said in Referees tonight:

He still can be …can you convince your neighbour to not be concerned with the big hole Junior digs in the backyard or that big weirdly shaped tarp you put in the hole

That happens and we never lose another penalty count …ever

@happy_tiger said in Referees tonight:

He still can be …can you convince your neighbour to not be concerned with the big hole Junior digs in the backyard or that big weirdly shaped tarp you put in the hole

The hole is big enough for your barge arse to fit as well as all the refs !

@happy_tiger said in Referees tonight:

The hole is big enough for your barge arse to fit as well as all the refs !

Don’t turn your back on the hole …

But then I’d need an excavator …

i was complaining out loud about the refs during the game… and my parents turned to me and asked, why cant benji just be like cameron smith and buy a penalty…

It’s funny that the most penalised teams in the comp to that point seem to win the penalty count when they play us…

I think the refs went ok last night for a change… A few dodgy decisions that seemed to go both ways, I don’t think they had any influence on the game

@innsaneink Different story if anyone had scored soon after. Yes, there was some iffy calls last night but no team capitalised off the back of them, but, if anyone had of scored or been sin binned due to this, then it would be different.

Very difficult for our team last night to overcome Manly with 8-2 penalty count. Just allowed them to maintain possession and field position and left us with very little opportunity to get into the game.

why wasn’t it a penalty when we got pushed over the sideline after called held?

@OzLuke said in Referees tonight:

Cause we wear a tigers jersey

@TheDaBoss said in Referees tonight:

Cause we wear a tigers jersey

fair enough too!!! hahaha

Because it is far easier to ignore two completely different rules and create a completely new one

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.