Your Team v Newy

• @WT2K said in Your Team v Newy:

From foxsports early team tips…

Josh Reynolds has been told he will be in the 17 somewhere against the Knights, with Robbie Farah and Jacob Liddle’s injuries giving the Tigers a hooker crisis. Skipper Moses Mbye is scheduled to return from a hip flexor injury, with Tommy Talau likely to drop out despite an encouraging debut against the Sea Eagles.

I hope this Mbye talk is just bluster. There is no way he should be risked, our season is on life support and I’d rather have all players picked play and complete the game than one, albeit a key player picked and break down again. Let him rest. As an aside- the Dr’s opinion / prognosis failed miserably when they let him play in the first instance. Dont risk it again. And, who was the Dr that Ok’éd him so disasterously? Hope he is not used again.

• Mbye should definitely be given another week off - too important a game to risk losing him in the first 5 minutes - he’ll either be able to run freely or not.

• I imagine they (and Mbye himself) must be pretty confident he’s OK if they intend to start him and I for one hope he’s in the team
    Every game is a must win and I’d reckon he improves our chances

• @Curly_Tiger said in Your Team v Newy:

I imagine they (and Mbye himself) must be pretty confident he’s OK if they intend to start him and I for one hope he’s in the team
    Every game is a must win and I’d reckon he improves our chances

Aloai to return 🙏

• @TheDaBoss Let’s hope so and let’s also hope we can have a 4 man bench for the first time in 3 weeks

• ForumSupporter

1. Thommo

2. Momo

3. Talau

4. Marsters

5. Nofa

6. Brooks

7. Benji ©

8. Mikaele

9. Reynolds

10. Oli clark

11. Garner

12. Lawrence

13. Matto

14. Huth

15. ET

16. Twal

17. MCK

Huth drops out if Aloiai is returning this week

• Thommo
    Momo
    Talau
    Marsters
    Nofa
    Marshall
    Brooks
    Mikaele
    Reynolds
    Oli clark
    Garner
    Lawrence
    Matto

Huth
    Aloiai
    Twal
    MCK

MCK will have to be our super sub … 😉

• Go with Talau nothing to loose there , Masters can not be a starting centre next season just is a passenger so give the kid the final 3 rounds . The season is shot so start looking into next season , get Brooks head in the scum and see where that goes over the next 3 weeks . I am looking at the coach making some positional changes over the coming weeks with a view of reshuffling positions into next season .

• Keep Talau in the centres with Mbye having another week off. Aloiai hopefully coming back into the side this week 🙏🏽. Benji to halfback, Reynolds to 5/8 and Brooks to 9 this week I reckon. Our season is already done, might as well trial somethings.

• @Madge I love how you have said “our season is over.” It’s true. People will be thinking that Bulldogs have a better chance than us and they have less points!
    But we should keep Talau in the centres, give Mbye a rest.
    Let’s hope Reyno gets a run out there!
    🔶 ⚫ ⚪

• Season is in disarray after the last couple for sure but whether we deserve it or not we’re still alive if we win all three (yes I realise what I just said)
    Pick the best players available

• Who cares

• @tony-soprano said in Your Team v Newy:

Who cares

me 😉

• @TheDaBoss said in Your Team v Newy:

@tony-soprano said in Your Team v Newy:

Who cares

me 😉

And me 😆

• This post is deleted!

Recent Topics