Your Team v Newy

I love the team colours on your post @Matto ☺

Great idea @happy_tiger, go to the top of the class ☝ ☺

@MAGPIES1963 all due respect, but please stop spamming - you arre able to tag multiple people at once and also no need to compliment every single funny posts as they are great on their own! Thanks @MAGPIES1963 😛 😉

@MAGPIES1963 shut uphahaha JK man enjoy your night as well

last edited by juicY

G’day @TieDye I don’t know what spamming means. Also, don’t know how to tag multiple people at once, so maybe you can help me with that?
I really appreciate your advice though @TieDye and if what you mean is what I think you mean, I can see all my posts must be pretty annoying, so sorry about that. I’ve just been trying to get people to cut out the Trash Talk and replace it with something more respectful to each and every one of us. Once again 'my apologies, and thanks @TieDye ✌ ☺

@MAGPIES1963 All gud I concur completely

Thanks for your post @TieDye: my wife told me quite plainly what spamming is, and it seems I’m full of it, so I will settle down now.
Just quickly for the record…I am a Christian, currently non-practising.
I guess this is mainly for Cochise…I am Very Happy that Cardinal Pell’s appeal was turned down. The only problem now is another appeal can be lodged to the High Court Of Australia.
Paedophiles and rapists are the lowest forms of life [and I can tell you that from personal experience of a friend who was raped, and that was just the start of a messed up life] and deserve the punishment that is given. I hope George Pell dies in jail.

@MAGPIES1963 said in Your Team v Newy:

Thanks for your post @TieDye: my wife told me quite plainly what spamming is, and it seems I’m full of it, so I will settle down now.
Just quickly for the record…I am a Christian, currently non-practising.
I guess this is mainly for Cochise…I am Very Happy that Cardinal Pell’s appeal was turned down. The only problem now is another appeal can be lodged to the High Court Of Australia.
Paedophiles and rapists are the lowest forms of life [and I can tell you that from personal experience of a friend who was raped, and that was just the start of a messed up life] and deserve the punishment that is given. I hope George Pell dies in jail.

i dont get how George Pell links to “Your Team vs Newy”, but whatever ;D

@TheDaBoss: to me, it appears you didn’t read the opening paragraph where I replied to a post from @TieDye under this very thread “your team vs Newy”. His post had nothing to do with “your team vs Newy” either, but you didn’t say anything to him.
I personally appreciated his suggestion, and this forum will probably be better for his suggestion.
So maybe you should be more appreciative of positive suggestions that come in like that rather than just being what I feel is unreasonably picky.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.