Cronk Quote

• "A Melbourne Storm player or a Wests Tigers player, or whoever, if they break the rules they get treated the same way”.

This was a quote from Cooper Cronk in a recent article where he was defending the Melbourne Storm’s wrestling tactics. Thought I’d share it for a laugh, gave me a chuckle 😂

• Maybe he just loves WTs and it was the first team that came to his mind.

• @Tcat said in Cronk Quote:

Maybe he just loves WTs and it was the first team that came to his mind.

I will be waiting a very long time before a storm player gets the “Garner” treatment.The NRL made their decision and it will be ignored from here after making an example of him

• @Spud_Murphy said in Cronk Quote:

"A Melbourne Storm player or a Wests Tigers player, or whoever, if they break the rules they get treated the same way”.

This was a quote from Cooper Cronk in a recent article where he was defending the Melbourne Storm’s wrestling tactics. Thought I’d share it for a laugh, gave me a chuckle 😂

This should be in the things that make you laugh thread.

• @Spud_Murphy said in Cronk Quote:

"A Melbourne Storm player or a Wests Tigers player, or whoever, if they break the rules they get treated the same way”.

Never knew Cronk was a comedian 😅

• No cronk…if we break the rules during a game, it is…cough, sinbins all around

• Arrogant flog… In a statement like this someone usually describes two things from one extreme to the other

• Cronk on the same stuff as Turdberg

• Cooper Cronk is not on the same planet as most of us, I wouldn’t give his comments too much thought.

• Cronk is a creepy little critter.
    Interview was weird.
    He’s a sly dog to me.

• @innsaneink said in Cronk Quote:

Arrogant flog… In a statement like this someone usually describes two things from one extreme to the other

Exactly what I was thinking! A more comparable option would’ve been say…the Brisbane Broncos.

• ForumSupporter

I thought his other quote when the Warriors guy got sent to the bin was better…

It wasn’t that late but he hit me with excessive force…

What’s he spose to do Coops give you a cuddle…

Tommy would be laughing at you …flog…

• Haha that will do me. Let’s take a leaf out of the WWE playbook for the rest of the season then… it’s open season on wrestling manoeuvres.

• I remember his website. He’s an odd cat at the best of times and could sell motivational books to Tony Robbins.

I still reckon he’s a candidate to be one of those guys who will have the skins of children drying in his roofspace one day.

Recent Topics