Promising Juniors

• In terms of our recruitment needs, our juniors coming through are part of that process
    We all saw Tommy Talau’s debut but I’d welcome any views on our most promising ones from anyone who has seen a reasonable amount of them, including when and if you think they are realistic top grade players
    Not sure if these are the top 6 but from the limited amount I’ve heard - Jock Madden, Tommy Talau, Bradley Kane, Alex Seyfart, Zac Cini, Jake Simpkin

• Banned

Zac Sheerin is a promising young gun playing at fullback coming throught the Tigers’ system. He is considering a move to Manly so we have to secure him.

• Kane Bradley and Bradley Kane

• @Demps said in Promising Juniors:

Kane Bradley and Bradley Kane

The man with two last names

• No one we have are ready for NRL in 2020 in my opinion. Maybe 2021 if they progress well enough.

• @RobbieTheGOAT said in Promising Juniors:

Zac Sheerin is a promising young gun playing at fullback coming throught the Tigers’ system. He is considering a move to Manly so we have to secure him.

Going to a club that he has Trbojevic and Elliot in front of him is not real smart in my opinion

But then again if you are good enough you should back yourself …better than Tommy Turbo though …we need to get this kid a uniform and a pen asap

• @Curly_Tiger I think there are a few in the flegg u20s that would do well with an NRL off season under their belt. Logan Dillion, Jordan Main, Felix Smith and Ben Seufali look like real prospects. Dillion is a good fullback nice speed and footwork, Main is a ball playing workhorse lock, Felix Smith is a workhorse prop with a strong running game and Seufali is a strong running back rower. There is a lot of potential at the Wests Tigers club. It all comes down to the coaching, training and most importantly, making the correct recruitment decisions.

• @Curly_Tiger said in Promising Juniors:

In terms of our recruitment needs, our juniors coming through are part of that process
    We all saw Tommy Talau’s debut but I’d welcome any views on our most promising ones from anyone who has seen a reasonable amount of them, including when and if you think they are realistic top grade players
    Not sure if these are the top 6 but from the limited amount I’ve heard - Jock Madden, Tommy Talau, Bradley Kane, Alex Seyfart, Zac Cini, Jake Simpkin

Alex who? 😆

• @Yossarian Sey what?

• @Curly_Tiger said in Promising Juniors:

In terms of our recruitment needs, our juniors coming through are part of that process

From the little I’ve seen I’d say Cini and Simpkin have the highest ceilings and Talau is the most likely to make it as an NRL player.

• Henry Lealuga-Puhotau is one who the club rate highly, Cini has the makings of a good centre and Soni Luke looks pretty sharp.

• @LARDS said in Promising Juniors:

@Yossarian Sey what?

Curly is partly right, Seyfarth is pronounced “See-Fart”… the name derives from Old Norse and refers to seafarers in the North Atlantic Sea being able to see their farts as a cloud of warm steam due to the freezing cold.

• A young fella who I mentioned probably around 5 years ago as a good young prop / 13 is going to crack it …in Crossfit

Bayden Brown finished 2nd at the Nationals after 3 and a bit years in the sport

Is it plausible that the small town of Gladstone could have both the male and female World Crossfit champions …

• @happy_tiger said in Promising Juniors:

A young fella who I mentioned probably around 5 years ago as a good young prop / 13 is going to crack it …in Crossfit

Bayden Brown finished 2nd at the Nationals after 3 and a bit years in the sport

Is it plausible that the small town of Gladstone could have both the male and female World Crossfit champions …

Probably got the champion crossdressers up there as well✌

• @Fletch said in Promising Juniors:

@LARDS said in Promising Juniors:

@Yossarian Sey what?

Curly is partly right, Seyfarth is pronounced “See-Fart”… the name derives from Old Norse and refers to seafarers in the North Atlantic Sea being able to see their farts as a cloud of warm steam due to the freezing cold.

It’s that cold here in Bathurst you can see them too.

Recent Topics