Round 23 *live* discussion

@innsaneink said in Round 23 *live* discussion:

Remis or hoppa should score soon they’re finding space there

zing

Stupid ref tried to rip him off

i love watching accurate kickers

Boy I like that Meaney. Should have signed him … great goal kicker and safe as houses under the bomb. Goes alright in attack and can defend.
Wasted on the wing.

How hopeless are the current crop of refs. Dogs lose it forward , bounces off a Parra player and they get it back. Score two tackles later. Thought it only happened to us.

Bulldogs have been massive improvers this year. Reckon they will be in finals contentions come next year. Agree with @momo_amp_medo re Meaney.

Dogs continue to stay in the grind. Meaney does look a good talent as @momo_amp_medo mentioned

I know the secret of Foran’s amazing return to form after those few years in the doldrums - it’s his hair! He has ditched the No 1 buzz cut he had and returned to the long hair he had when he was playing great guns with Manly. He has to have long hair to play well, maybe he’s the modern day Samson.

@Spud_Murphy said in Round 23 *live* discussion:

I know the secret of Foran’s amazing return to form after those few years in the doldrums - it’s his hair! He has ditched the No 1 buzz cut he had and returned to the long hair he had when he was playing great guns with Manly. He has to have long hair to play well, maybe he’s the modern day Samson.

Reverse Samson … I was thinking the same the other day lol

@Madge said in Round 23 *live* discussion:

Bulldogs have been massive improvers this year. Reckon they will be in finals contentions come next year. Agree with @momo_amp_medo re Meaney.

Easily! Dean Pay is doing a great job and they haven’t finished recruiting yet either. They seem to be able to target exactly the right kind of player to balance out their team.

last edited by Spud_Murphy

@cktiger said in Round 23 *live* discussion:

@Spud_Murphy said in Round 23 *live* discussion:

Reverse Samson … I was thinking the same the other day lol

No not reverse ck, Samson lost his strength when his hair was cut also ☺

That was a super ball from Mitchell to Mau Mau…wonder why he got cranky cause he dropped it…

Brown may as well throw a few that shoulder charge will land him a few weeks riding the pine anyway.

“set the example,jackson take it back”

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.