2nd time round for OneRepublic GF entertainment

NRL GF the perfect re-entrance for OneRepublic
Chris KennedyThu 22 Aug 2019, 08:30 PM

The NRL Grand Final is the perfect way for American rockers OneRepublic to get back on the road after a touring hiatus and ahead of an upcoming world, according to lead singer Ryan Tedder.
OneRepublic is no stranger to huge sporting gigs, having played pre- and post-game shows at the Superbowl and Major League Baseball plus major sporting events in Canada, Europe and Asia.

Cant be any worse then last year, at least people have somewhat heard of these guys

Are you serious NRL!!!
You just have to rub our noses in it don’t you?

We’ve already had to put up with an ordinary season of wrestleball, outrageous refs calls, mind bending bunker decisions, laughable suspensions and non suspensions, now on the biggest day of the season we get this!!!
You must really hate us. 😉

Tops off a pretty poor season nicely I suppose,
the only positive this season is getting rid of that Muppet Beattie.

Who?
Don’t they make men’s underwear?

@Wagga_Tiger Never heard of them or seen their name anywhere before.

I may have heard one of their songs in a bar etc but i wouldn’t know their name. I’m sure many are the same - but then i don’t care either. I pay zero attention to the entertainment at the GF. I barely even watch the GF itself

Another no name as GF entertainment and if its another affair between the favoured clubs (Rorters/Storm/Donkeys/Souffs) it will have zero interest for me

I’m sure most people saying “Who?” would have heard this song:

@balmain-boy fair enough and I agree regards the GF entertainment, One Republic are worth a listen Ryan Tedder is a clever fella and has written a lot of songs for other artists.

@Sabre said in 2nd time round for OneRepublic GF entertainment:

Cheers, that helped. I had no idea who they were.

@gallagher said in 2nd time round for OneRepublic GF entertainment:

Cheers, that helped. I had no idea who they were.

or even this

Never heard it and hopefully never hear it again. Bit harsh maybe but i’m more in to rock than schmaltzy ballads.

With a name like OneRepublic I don’t even have to listen to them to know they make disposable music, one look at them and I know for sure.
I’m sure I’ll dig around their music in a few years
time at the charity stores.

@balmain-boy said in 2nd time round for OneRepublic GF entertainment:

Who?
Don’t they make men’s underwear?

Isn’t that Pauline Hansen’s new band

The Red loves her Grunge …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.