@LARDS said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

@851 said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

@LARDS said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

Matto at hooker and Eiso at lock, nice work Madge

Biggest hooker ever

He is our best backrower, why move him

Probably only for the first 15 minutes or so

Yep, take the sting out of the match before Grub comes on for the remainder.

Yep, with huth moving to prop for clark and matto back to lock.

@BearComplex said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

So if Reynolds has a blinder and wins us the game, will Madge still have him looking else where?

I hope not, I think Grub still has something to offer, but we can’t have Grub and Benji next year

x2.

@Joelcainenumber1fan said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

i just dont get this coach, so many times this year he made so many weird decsions that has cost us games
hopefully this turns out but this year has been such a waste,we have done nothing to improve anyone not the teams not the players

usually we unearth a few good youngsters to look forward to next year but we really haven’t done anything

You would totally get it if you saw how very poor our playing stocks truly are in C.Cup…You obviously didn’t watch that embarrassing fiasco earlier…There’s a reason why his doing what his doing cause we have nothing in the lower grade to select from…The majority of them shouldn’t even be in the CC let alone at NRL level…

@Tigerlily Yep a reserve grade 1st grade side and park players in reserve grade.

@Tigerlily said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

@Joelcainenumber1fan said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

i just dont get this coach, so many times this year he made so many weird decsions that has cost us games
hopefully this turns out but this year has been such a waste,we have done nothing to improve anyone not the teams not the players

usually we unearth a few good youngsters to look forward to next year but we really haven’t done anything

You would totally get it if you saw how very poor our playing stocks truly are in C.Cup…You obviously didn’t watch that embarrassing fiasco earlier…There’s a reason why his doing what his doing cause we have nothing in the lower grade to select from…The majority of them shouldn’t even be in the CC let alone at NRL level…

We bring the good ones through, then the rich clubs pick em off, at their leisure!

Madge says “Things a are going to be a little bit different in this game, will have to watch and see.”

Either going to be a master stroke or a disaster, I’m leaning towards the latter. But hope to be wrong.

Before it starts. #MadgeOut - Brooks sucks - Benji needs to retire - refs are flogs.

Shut the hell up Bwaith !

Here we go! Up The Tigers 🐯

Why the hell have we copped Bwaith commentating? Come on Tigers let’s shut him up and put him in the foetal position!

@WT2K said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

Before it starts. #MadgeOut - Brooks sucks - Benji needs to retire - refs are flogs.

Grub needs to reitre

@Tigerlily said in West Tigers Vs Newcastle Nits *live* discussion thread:

the year before we were bad too yet the reserve graders came in and did well

brooks at dummy half

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.