Time for us to apologize to Benji

I must admit I was very anti his signing …thought it was more about the fans than footy

Well I was wrong …he has been pretty good …well worth the money

Sorry Benji …

Who else wants to take their feet out of their mouths

@happy_tiger Always believed. Still do. Benji screws up when the whole team sucks and he tries desperate things.

I stick my hand up when I get it wrong but not here - backed Benji all the way.

And Brooks
And Rowdy

A lot of people don’t watch games over the season and pick good and bad plays based on biases. Benji has been one of our best all year.
He personally took charge at hooker and knew exactly how Brooks wanted the ball. Masterclass.

No …
We /I have every right to bag out Benji and Brooks when they play like crap !

They get bagged because they are
INCONSISTENT !

I call the games as they happen and comment as I see fit .
I don’t sit on my hands for 3 weeks waiting for inconsistent players to have a good game and say …
“ where are all the critics now “ ?

One of our best all year. Still playing good footy as we all saw with his display tonight. And I can see why Madge wants him to go around next season.

@hobbo1 LOL You are full of it! Your bias is undeniable. Like your 3-2-1 today . Benji and Brooks were the best 2 on the field tonight and , it wasn’t close . Brooks didn’t even get a run . You clearly have residency in Cairo , and ride the local river .

@Strongee said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

@hobbo1 LOL You are full of it! Your bias is undeniable. Like your 3-2-1 today . Benji and Brooks were the best 2 on the field tonight and , it wasn’t close . Brooks didn’t even get a run . You clearly have residency in Cairo , and ride the local river .

Brook’s game today should be the norm !
Didn’t you rate Garner ?

@Strongee said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

What

E’ gipped

@hobbo1 Mate, he’s been really good all year. Many have seen that. In the shitty games he is the only strike force with Matterson. When the forwards go backwards and the outside backs go sideways he cant do anything and tries impossible plays.

@hobbo1 WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING ? Seriously ? Brooks is 3rd in try assists this year! 3rd ! He is the reigning halfback of the year. Anyone bagging him for last week has no idea ! Manly killed us !!! There was zero control he or anyone else could have had . They literally were getting tackled in our 2m for 40mins at the end of their sets . Zero leg ups from the refs as well . Brooks is a gun . If you don’t agree you don’t know football . That’s not my opinion it’s a fact . Most of you guys , have never played and have all the opinions in the world . It’s crazy

@tigerbill said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

@hobbo1 Mate, he’s been really good all year. Many have seen that. In the shitty games he is the only strike force with Matterson. When the forwards go backwards and the outside backs go sideways he cant do anything and tries impossible plays.

Good all year…lmao
Rocks and Diamonds mate !
Today he was Diamonds !

Benji has been unreal this year.

@Geo this forum ! You had a week of people debating moving him to 9 ? Like , what the actual? This is not fanboy stuff here .This forum is frustrating. Its useful for info , but geez you have to sift through some rubbish to get to it . Also the Cairo joke was the Nile . As in de-Nile .