Time for us to apologize to Benji

@Strongee said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

@Geo this forum ! You had a week of people debating moving him to 9 ? Like , what the actual? This is not fanboy stuff here .This forum is frustrating. Its useful for info , but geez you have to sift through some rubbish to get to it . Also the Cairo joke was the Nile . As in de-Nile .

For sure…you get use to it…

The OP shouldn’t speak for us tho…Marshall has been very good value since coming back…

Who’s better ? Seriously ? Moses ? God no! The eels will Never win a Prem with him running the show ! Keary ? It’s hard to gauge as that team is clearly rorting the cap . Who else ? DCE ? Yep that’s 1 !
Next . Pearce ? Nope . Melbourne ? Nope ! Johnson ? Lol consistency! Taylor haha . Who’s playing half for Bris ?
Can-Williams ? Nope. Green ? Nope . Hunt ? Nope Cleary ? MYTH! Reynolds . I’d say they’re even ! Cogger ? Um … no .
So what are you talking about ???

some of the people bagging Benji were bagging robbie and thinking Liddle was the Second Coming.
With the roster we have we are going ok we just lack consistency

I was too busy bagging Farah to be bagging on Benji.

I didn’t bag the signing at all, but I had no idea he would outplace Reynolds and not only keep him out, but be close to our best all season.

It’s seriously impressive and I feel like Wayne and the Broncos deserve some credit for the second coming of Benji.

Happy to take the rocks when it’s mostly been diamonds.

@Strongee said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

@Geo this forum ! You had a week of people debating moving him to 9 ? Like , what the actual? This is not fanboy stuff here .This forum is frustrating. Its useful for info , but geez you have to sift through some rubbish to get to it . Also the Cairo joke was the Nile . As in de-Nile .

I know it was …I was stirring mate

Benji has been the 2nd best all year behind Matterson. I don’t think theres a half in the comp who could have done much better than what benji has this year, given the limited options he has to work with.

His best year since 2010 and one of the best hes had at the club.

I’m sorry Benji. I love you.

jesus we are a fickle fan base. IF you have a good game you should be on a mil if you have a bad game you should be punted its like a bloody yoyo. Enjoy the win, enjoy benji having an awesome game, enjoy brooks having an awesome game. Our success will revolve around consistency.

@hobbo1 said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

No …
We /I have every right to bag out Benji and Brooks when they play like crap !

They get bagged because they are
INCONSISTENT !

I call the games as they happen and comment as I see fit .
I don’t sit on my hands for 3 weeks waiting for inconsistent players to have a good game and say …
“ where are all the critics now “ ?

So point me to these consistently good players.
Very very few. Can hardly count them on one hand.
Smith and Teddy come to mind and then I struggle. Both $1M plus players and what are we paying Benji?
Get real.

@hodgo And that will be when they play a team that actually wants to put an effort in … Newcastle were pathetic and played crap… enjoy the day as it was a good win but do not get to excited !

Newy only played as well as we let them…

@Snake said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

@hodgo And that will be when they play a team that actually wants to put an effort in … Newcastle were pathetic and played crap… enjoy the day as it was a good win but do not get to excited !

You two must share the same rock.

@Geo said in Time for us to apologize to Benji:

Newy only played as well as we let them…

Brownie would have slapped them silly by now

Probably has a RSI injury

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.