Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra

@happy_tiger said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

@PabloX said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

@TYGA We then want a brutal affair at Shark Park with suspensions, injuries and a narrow Sharks win.

Surely we want the raiders to win

A win will do , but if the Raiders want to win by 50 and leave the Sharks battered and bruised I won’t complain

i dont like wishing injuries on players… but if certain shark players decide to be grubs and headbutt, throw punches etc etc and get suspended for it

i wont complain

@GNR4LIFE said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

@bythebeardofzeus said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

Am I right in saying the last time we played the Dragons at the SCG was Brooks’ debut? Hope he has another blinder!

You would be wrong. We played them there in 2013 and lost.

Brooksy debuted at the end of 2013, so surely the loss was earlier?

G’day @Fraze23: re your very wise comment ‘Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra’…“It was the fastest we have looked out of dummy half in a long time”… I agree totally.
If Farah was to make a remarkable return to play in the next 2 games [I personally hope he doesn’t] I would be prepared to have him on the bench, but my preferred position for him is definitely L.R.O…of everything!!! ☺

@Masterton said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

Am I right in saying the last time we played the Dragons at the SCG was Brooks’ debut? Hope he has another blinder!

Then it must have been 2014 then. I remember cos i was there with my fiancé, who at the time was still a Dragons supporter. It was the game where Sue and Ava debuted. We lost.

Just checked, it was 2013. We played Saints at the SCG twice. Brooks debuted in the second game. The one I was talking about was the first.

Then it must have been 2014 then. I remember cos i was there with my fiancé, who at the time was still a Dragons supporter. It was the game where Sue and Ava debuted. We lost.

Don’t tell me you’ve converted the poor girl to being a Tigers supporter?

@avocadoontoast said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

She had no choice. She’s a social worker, she’s used to hard work.

@GNR4LIFE but the initial comment was about THE last time we played there.

@TheDaBoss said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

@PabloX said in Wests Tigers Team v St George Illawarra:

@TYGA We then want a brutal affair at Shark Park with suspensions, injuries and a narrow Sharks win.

Surely we want the raiders to win

A win will do , but if the Raiders want to win by 50 and leave the Sharks battered and bruised I won’t complain

i dont like wishing injuries on players… but if certain shark players decide to be grubs and headbutt, throw punches etc etc and get suspended for it

i wont complain

I wasn’t wishing injuries on opposition players …but if the games goes into Golden Point and is a brutal smash up derby so be it

Just remember also , if we do make the 8 we don’t want to fall over 1st week either …if we got 8th getting Souths 1st week would be nice

So now she has to bring work home GNR

I wasn’t wishing injuries on opposition players …but if the games goes into Golden Point and is a brutal smash up derby so be it

i’ll be cheering if any sharks get injured. Bad sportsmanship, I know, but they can’t hear me. Suspensions, even better.

How do you do it? My Mrs is a Knights fan and barely spoke to me for 2 days.

Gees this game has me nervous. An underperforming opposition that we should put away quite comfortably. It reeks of the Titans game from last year and to an extent the Dogs game this year. We’ve got everything to play for, but history and 18 years of devastation and trauma at this time of the year leads me to believe we’ll show some grit and fight in one game and drop the other. I don’t feel good about this game.

Very Nervous about this game… Dragons have been in the media and getting Pumped.
This will show us how our mental game is as they have a lot of rep players and their forwards are massive.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.