If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?

If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?

@TeddyWasAFraud Get in touch with Todd Greenberg and give it to him!

Beers…that’s all you need isn’t it?

Some beers, hugging mates, remembering some friends who didn’t live to see it.

In 05 I was mostly just stunned.

ride my unicorn on the rainbow from Narnia to Hogwarts

Ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!
Love some of these threads.

@momo_amp_medo said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

Ahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!
Love some of these threads.

gives u a sugar rush, then reality comes back hitting u hard ay

And then all the fairies walked in.

Same as with 2005 - Double Quarter Pounder…

Be dirty on myself for not having more money on it.

Might share a Strawberry thickshake with Ponga

Some of the responses reminds me of a thread posted on LU by our old mate Tigger, ( a divisive sour old fart) after a couple of trial match losses in Feb 05 - titled, “It looks like the spoons headed to Campbelltown this year”

I’ll be on a cruise in the Mediterranean at that time (not that I didn’t think we’d make the big dance) so will probably ask the Captain if I can steer the thing in my Tigers jersey.

@innsaneink said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

Some of the responses reminds me of a thread posted on LU by our old mate Tigger, ( a divisive sour old fart) after a couple of trial match losses in Feb 05 - titled, “It looks like the spoons headed to Campbelltown this year”

Legendary thread. I remember there was also a regular caller on Talkin Sport who said before season started that the Tigers were less than zero. And even patted himself on the back in the early rounds when we were struggling saying he knew we had nothing. Maybe the same dude.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.