If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?

@cochise said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

@Tiger_Steve said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

Get a few of you lot together for a bistro feed and a few beers at Penrith Leagues!!

That is where I am watching the game this Sunday!

In full Tigers gear I hope!

i actually wonder if there is any other forum in the nrl that would have this thread with their team coming 9th with 2 rounds to go

After I had sobered up, dispose of the remains of the animal sacrifices that had delivered such an unbelievable outcome

@Masterton said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

@Geo said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

Red Cordial…straight…no ice…

Well, it is a great cure for the hiccups you get after 12 schooners.

Geo thats a bit much for someone of your status

try something a bit easier, Lemonade on the Rocks

@cochise said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

@Tiger_Steve said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

Get a few of you lot together for a bistro feed and a few beers at Penrith Leagues!!

That is where I am watching the game this Sunday!

In full Tigers gear I hope!

Of course!

the Penrith league club does not endorse any broken televisions during a tigers game

@bythebeardofzeus said in If Tigers were to win the Premiership this year, what would you do/how would you celebrate?:

I’ll be on a cruise in the Mediterranean at that time (not that I didn’t think we’d make the big dance) so will probably ask the Captain if I can steer the thing in my Tigers jersey.

Make sure you have your life jacket handy!

definitely not at balmain leagues where I watched the last one…

probably at home with the kids next to me making sure they witness history, and the biggest christmas miracle since Leicester won the premier league

Gwad I saw this thread and had to check the ladder.
I’ll be on my private island with scarlett Johansson and megan fox.

I’d be asking the nurse to run some Chivas Regal through the drip I’d be on from suffering a heart seizure after we made the grand final.

I am in Adelaide. The Night we beat St George to be in the 2005 GF I turned every Electronic device off in my house cos the game was not live in those days, so I was forced to watch the replay at 1.00am! When we won I screamed “We’ve Won”. My Wife cried out from our bedroom, “I know!” Next Day My best friend rang and offered me a seat in the Members for the GF! I took my son to Sydney who went to Leichhardt Oval with Family Friends to watch it on the Big Screen. Big Day next Day we met up at The Tigers Leagues Club for Lunch - Bought the GF TShirt then went to LO for the Presentation - WOWOWOWOWOWOWO. What to do next? Wait, wait,wait for the Next Big One! What to do then? EVERYTHING!

I would thank God we could finally make it that far in the season…then get straight into the Wild Turkeys and coke…might even do a GEO and have the Turkey straight up !!!

I would be concerned that I’m living in some sort of alternate reality…

I’ll eat my undies

I would invite myself to Greenberg’s office and start crotch chopping until my arms cramped.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.