Signings target Arrow given permission to negotiate with rivals

I really hope we have a red hot go at trying to land Arrow. He is quality

The race to sign Jai Arrow will intensify this week after the Gold Coast gave their star forward permission to negotiate with rival clubs immediately.

NRL.com can reveal the Titans have put forward a lucrative four-year deal, believed to be around the $3 million mark, to keep the Queensland Origin representative beyond 2020.

However Arrow has told the Titans he wants to wait until he hits the open market on November 1 before making a decision.

In a bid to fast-track negotiations, the Titans have granted Arrow’s management permission to receive offers before November 1 from rival clubs for 2021 in the hope of sorting out their future sooner than originally expected.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/29/signings-target-arrow-given-permission-to-test-market/

I’d offer more than $3m for 4 years happily

For that kind of coin I’d prefer going after David Fifita, we need an aggressive forward up front…

last edited by Tigerlily

@PabloX said in Signings target Arrow given permission to negotiate with rivals:

I’d offer more than $3m for 4 years happily

Cool that’s the tpa sorted. Very generous of you. Club only has to offer minimum wage now

@Tigerlily agree, plus we wouldnt have to wait to 2021, signing someone a full year of footy away seems dangerous, unless you get the release

It’s rad that there are a number of quality options coming to the market, and unrad that we have limited money to spend.

@izotope said in Signings target Arrow given permission to negotiate with rivals:

@Tigerlily agree, plus we wouldnt have to wait to 2021, signing someone a full year of footy away seems dangerous, unless you get the release

Yep! We need a bit of mongrel up front which Arrow doesn’t have.

last edited by Tigerlily

David fifta pls…young… beast…

@TheDaBoss said in Signings target Arrow given permission to negotiate with rivals:

David fifta pls…young… beast…

Arrow would allow Matterson to play a wider role and lessen his workload

Fifita will easily cost over 1 mil a year to lure to Sydney. I’d take either at 800 or so

We don’t have the cash to go after Arrow atm.

@kiwitiger it honesty seems like that is how it works at NRL HQ sometimes , they don’t even look at the deals just rubber stamp them… although to be fair Greenberg looks like a complete cork-eyes

800k sounds like crazy money for Arrow. I can’t see a smart club paying that.

@willow said in Signings target Arrow given permission to negotiate with rivals:

What about 3 buttons a ring and a Unicorn

@Geo said in Signings target Arrow given permission to negotiate with rivals:

@willow said in Signings target Arrow given permission to negotiate with rivals:

What about 3 buttons a ring and a Unicorn

No that would get you Taumalolo

Keep the unicorn for Arrow

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.