Positive for and against

How good is it that we have a positive points differential with one round to go?

I’m pumped after that! Can’t wait for Leichhardt next Sunday!

We just have to win…for and against wont have any bearing

It’s a nice milestone, but it’s out of the picture now.

It’s funny that the loss to bulldogs a few weeks ago is actually moot.

Because either way now, the game against Cronulla would still be do or die. (Provided broncos beat dogs).

Interestingly broncos have a negative differential but are still in the top 8. It’s almost like they are charmed or something

I read that if Broncos get beaten, Sharks and Wests Tigers can draw and both get through and bump Broncos out on f/a.

@krissy said in Positive for and against:

I read that if Broncos get beaten, Sharks and Wests Tigers can draw and both get through and bump Broncos out on f/a.

Would be funny if the game went to GP and both teams sat down on the ground for 10 minutes.

That is correct!

@GNR4LIFE said in Positive for and against:

Would be funny if the game went to GP and both teams sat down on the ground for 10 minutes.

start playing duck duck goose 😂

How funny would that be …
And yes it’s a plausible outcome !

@hobbo1 Could you imagine the Queenslander tears about a NSW conspiracy.

@hobbo1 Could you imagine the Queenslander tears about a NSW conspiracy.

They’d have to be a Sportsbet market on such outcome …
I’ll have a look 😂

@GNR4LIFE said in Positive for and against:

Draw would be no good because the Panthers could get up in the game after on Sunday arvo and overtake us, sharks and Broncs.

@LARDS if we draw we go to 25 panthers only go to 24 If they win

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.