Lol @Channel 9

An absolute blockbuster next week. Sunday arvo at Leichhardt (they love that narrative), winner takes all, will Farah play or won’t he (if he does, it’s his last game at Leichhardt), Woods returning to 2040, possibly Gallen’s last game…And there they’ll be out at Penrith calling a meaningless game with nothing on the line between two bottom 8 teams.

Gotta love that … 💩’s

Love it. Now just hoping we don’t get bwaith with the fox coverage 🤞

Great, the game deserves more than that ch9 garbage.

The TV games are chosen at the beginning of the season. How were they to know this scenario would happen?

@Spud_Murphy said in Lol @Channel 9:

The TV games are chosen at the beginning of the season. How were they to know this scenario would happen?

Surely they would have a spare set of cameras ready to go.
Could do a double header on the Sunday. Just cancel all the mindless junk on at that time anyway.

@matchball said in Lol @Channel 9:

Could do a double header on the Sunday. Just cancel all the mindless junk on at that time anyway.

Foxtel wouldn’t let them.

@matchball said in Lol @Channel 9:

If you were an executive at Foxtel would you let channel 9 share your exclusive coverage for this game? Not a chance in hell, this is the exact scenario that brings subscribers to Foxtel.

NO

BWAITH

FLAPPING

HIS

GUMS

PLEASE!

It will be interesting to see if Blocker gets a gig,his comments arent usually great but i can imagine him getting very fired up and passionate during the game.Definately dont want anasta anywhere near the commentary team he is a gimp of the highest order

I don’t claim that they would have known. I’m laughing at the end result.

@jadtiger said in Lol @Channel 9:

It will be interesting to see if Blocker gets a gig,his comments arent usually great but i can imagine him getting very fired up and passionate during the game.Definately dont want anasta anywhere near the commentary team he is a gimp of the highest order

Id rather Anasta over Blocker. The tv will be on mute if Blocker is on commentary.

Channel 9 don’t have the ability to switch the games they are broadcasting.