Public allocation exhausted…

The old girl will be rockin !

So what can we expect there, 20000?

@old_man_tiger said in Leichhardt Sold Out:

Public allocation exhausted…

I got the last 2 tickets 😁
@Geo will be giving me a shoulder ride on the hill lol

@hobbo1 you can hi 5 Robbie on the scoreboard

@old_man_tiger The club has excelled once again in alienating its supporter base … sorry guys this needs to be addressed… yes it is great Leichhardt is a sell out but the club needs to wake up and offer there supporters and members a stadium that all can attend it is 2019 for god sake !

Bought my tickets 4 weeks ago expecting a Marshall /Farah farewell. Still could be a possible outcome i guess.

as it should be. I’m excited already

The 8th wonder will be in all her glory on Sunday! Go Let’s go WT!

@WT2K said in Leichhardt Sold Out:

The old girl will be rockin !

Might be for the last time.

@Snake with all due respect mate there are many other threads and many other occasions where you would have a point, but when it’s sold out a week in advance I think we should all be happy

Get a membership …avoid the bandwagon…simples

@Geo I have a lot of memberships pal !

@Snake said in Leichhardt Sold Out:

@old_man_tiger The club has excelled once again in alienating its supporter base … sorry guys this needs to be addressed… yes it is great Leichhardt is a sell out but the club needs to wake up and offer there supporters and members a stadium that all can attend it is 2019 for god sake !

Get what you are saying, but this game has been common knowledge for at least 25 weeks/ 6 months etc. Maybe some ( not saying you) supporters should look at going to the games regardless of importance.

@Snake said in Leichhardt Sold Out:

I don’t think they’ve alienated the supporter base at all. Would you prefer to play this one out of bank west? or homebush? As sheer luck would have it it is out of LO, on an even par with this game being at CSS…

I think this is fantastic because it’s one of our two true home grounds…Now people are complaining when it’s a sell out…my question is how many people have jumped on now because it’s a game that means something, and now unhappy the tickets are gone?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.