Which was better ?

Out of Brooks 2 games at the SCG against the dragons… which performance do you think was better?

Today’s one for mine. A much more complete performance and you can see the difference in his overall game and how its evolved over the years.

Today’s by a mile

Definitely today for mine. He now has a more complete game.

last edited by mike

I think his debut game was over hyped tbh…always have…

His last 2 months of footy has been very good today he was great…

Chalk and cheese. As @Geo stated above, plenty of people recall his debut game through richly tinted rose coloured glasses.

Given more control, some support and the ball out in front, he is able to show much more of his ample ability. That he normally defends like a trojan is icing on an already sweet cake.

MOM performance is what it was. Those two strips were brilliant and his defence has improved a mile. Then the try tops it right off.

I never saw his debut, so today, but next week is the acid test.

Today means nothing if next week isn’t better.

Today, 2nd good game ive ever seen him play. About time. See if he can back it up next week or go missing as usual.

@fair-dinkum said in Which was better ?:

Today, 2nd good game ive ever seen him play. About time. See if he can back it up next week or go missing as usual.

He’s been backing it up for weeks. Give it a break.

Don’t watch many games?

That’s ridiculous.

Solid effort to win the Dally M halfback of the year when you’ve only ever played 2 good games in your career and none of those games were in that year.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.