Your Team vs Sharks Round 25

Same game winning team, with mbye to centre and momo to wing, jennings has to go

If mbye not available…talau…

Cant c wobbie playing soz m8

I’d keep Momo in the centres. I’d even move Marsters to the wing before Momo.

With Momo going so well @ centre where does this leave Mbye and his position?..I’d make him our 14

No changes because Mbye and Farah arent fully fit. Different story when/if they get fit but keep fully fit team for now.

Mbye will be hooker next year but not till he is fit

• Moses Mbye & Robbie Farah will be named in the 21 man squad this afternoon (NRL.com)

As great as Momo has been at centre i think he has to give way for Mbye just to get Jennings out of the team.
Having Jennings on that wing is a glaring liability and id bet my bottom dollar the sharks are thinking the same thing.

Momirovski stays on the right as Graham will be throwing plenty at us down that side.

@TheDaBoss prefer to leave Momo in the centres.

@sheer64 said in Your Team vs Sharks Round 25:

Either Jennings or Marsters miss out imo.

@avocadoontoast said in Your Team vs Sharks Round 25:

@sheer64 said in Your Team vs Sharks Round 25:

Either Jennings or Marsters miss out imo.

Yep, one of them for me too. Will most likely be Jennings

last edited by WT2K

@WT2K marsters to the wing for mine. Why not?

Drop Marsters, he wants out, his minds gonna be elsewhere, no point of naming him. Promote Talau. Definitely can’t afford to have him on the field if he doesn’t wanna be there

last edited by Tiger_Fan18

@Tiger_Fan18 said in Your Team vs Sharks Round 25:

Drop Marsters, he wants out, and his minds gonna be elsewhere, no point of naming him. Promote Talau. Definitely can’t afford to have him on the field if he doesn’t wanna be there, and potentially throw the game.

Just because a player might be unhappy doesn’t mean he’s going to throw the game. That’s a pretty ridiculous, baseless allegation.

Very Simple this week and naming the same team again… Madge even said it would be hard to change a winning team.
I like the idea of having a extra big starting with Benji at 9 and Josh comes on when they are a little tied and takes over. Very hard to win a game in the first 20 mins but you can sure lose it so important we start strong.

@hsvjones said in Your Team vs Sharks Round 25:

Very Simple this week and naming the same team again… Madge even said it would be hard to change a winning team.
I like the idea of having a extra big starting with Benji at 9 and Josh comes on when they are a little tied and takes over. Very hard to win a game in the first 20 mins but you can sure lose it so important we start strong.

Gotta bring Mbye back in.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.