Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.

@happy_tiger said in Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.:

@mike said in Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.:

@innsaneink said in Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.:

When sharks on the attack jump the fence and play chicken with security… Stripping optional.
High shot the ref too if you’re so inclined, LO hasn’t had one of those yet

But only when the sharks are about to score. Gives us a breather.

Wear a Sharks jersey in that case …give Gal a big hug and then whisper in his ear he is a maths debater …then slip over to Woodsy and tell him it is what it is

I T I S W H A T I T I S

@Kazoo-Kid said in Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.:

When sharks on the attack jump the fence and play chicken with security… Stripping optional.

Wear a Sharks jersey in that case …give Gal a big hug and then whisper in his ear he is a maths debater …then slip over to Woodsy and tell him it is what it is

I T I S W H A T I T I S

Make a good banner

I T I S W H A T I T I S

Make a good banner

so would “Gallen is a maths debater”…or Woods for that matter…

I know what sign I’d rather see

I quite liked the “Woods is a Dog” and “Teddy is a cock” dual banners from a couple of seasons back.

Lmao

last edited by Kazoo Kid

Be sure to remind Matt Shirvington about sprinting shorts.

I quite liked the “Woods is a Dog” and “Teddy is a cock” dual banners from a couple of seasons back.

Lmao

9451B1C8-0E6A-4ED8-B683-723D4F86A927.jpeg

Every time Woods gets the ball the crowd should remind him of the postcode. There should be enough WT supporters there for him to hear it

don’t you think complete silence from the home fans when the putrids run out would be far more effective at putting them off than a huge chorus of boos? Then when our lads run out we explode then?

@OzLuke That would be sensational, everyone giving the Sharks the death stare in silenece. Then the eruption when WT run out. Couldn’t get the whole crowd on board though. There’ll probably be a dozen Sharks supporters somewhere.

@TigerTiger said in Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.:

@OzLuke That would be sensational, everyone giving the Sharks the death stare in silenece. Then the eruption when WT run out. Couldn’t get the whole crowd on board though. There’ll probably be a dozen Sharks supporters somewhere.

it would still be creepy…the sound the sharks fans would make would be nothing compared to the roar that we did…

@OzLuke
Might take a bit of organising but it would make for a dramatic jump start for the game.

@NT_Tiger said in Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.:

@OzLuke
Might take a bit of organising but it would make for a dramatic jump start for the game.

not impossible though…and I don’t think it would ever have been done

@OzLuke Yeah, a little squeak then a roar. Make it happen

@NT_Tiger said in Leichardt Oval hints and tips for a first timer.:

@OzLuke Yeah, a little squeak then a roar. Make it happen

Well people on this forum would need to get the word out and about if it’s something that more than 4 of us are keen to do…

Whose bringing the streamers for Robbie and the boys for their lap of honour ???