Do or die: It will be tight and tough at Leichhardt Oval

Never been this hyped for a NRL match. I’ve honestly stopped functioning like a normal human being since our win last Sunday. Basically been on autopilot trying to get to game day.

I don’t care what anyone says. This is our grand final. I hope our players prepared like it’s a grand final. If we win, deal with the consequences then.

@Furious1 i
I picked up abc grandstand in Brussells this morning, praying i can listen to the T igers at 6am tomorrow. GO YOU GOOD T HI NGS

Never felt so confident on gameday. Really feel like we are going to put together a performance today. Don’t know why. Only felt like this before the gf and a few times in my life.
Really feel the sharks won’t respond after last week.they gave everything in that game.

Agree with everything that Big Mal has said. I would be happy no see Robbie in the team from die hard fan. We have looked on song… don’t change the music please

@formerguest if a VPN is used it needs to be set to an Australian server to get kayo to work.

Sco Mo cant make it today… his daughter has a dance recital in which he has to attend

@TheDaBoss probably couldn’t get a ticket

@old_man_tiger said in Do or die: It will be tight and tough at Leichhardt Oval:

as the media would say

This is a HUGE loss for the sharks!

@TheDaBoss said in Do or die: It will be tight and tough at Leichhardt Oval:

@old_man_tiger said in Do or die: It will be tight and tough at Leichhardt Oval:

as the media would say

This is a HUGE loss for the sharks!

It could de-rail their season

@hugh1954 said in Do or die: It will be tight and tough at Leichhardt Oval:

@Furious1 i
I picked up abc grandstand in Brussells this morning, praying i can listen to the T igers at 6am tomorrow. GO YOU GOOD T HI NGS

I love that city! Have a couple of mates over near luxembourg square. Nothing better than celebrating a Tigers victory over a few leffe blondes!

Fingers crossed & enjoy

💪🐯

I know the last couple of games weren’t against top shelf opposition but our defense has been great for a little while now. I’m just hoping it is on song today.

It will be a tough game but I’m confident.

@TheDaBoss I hope you’re wrong mate. Not that the Tigers need motivation for this game. The fact Paul Gallen said he’d be embarrassed if they didn’t beat the tigers should highly motive the team. That comment is disrespectful to the opposition. I hope the Tigers belt them like a red headed step son!

@BigUnit said in Do or die: It will be tight and tough at Leichhardt Oval:

@formerguest if a VPN is used it needs to be set to an Australian server to get kayo to work.

Exactly

Too busy keeping a couple of Queensland kids off the mainland.

Great end to the regular season for us.
Hope it’s not the end but never the less …
I’ve enjoyed the ride.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.