Draw?

So a draw tomorrow would get both us and Sharks into the finals at the expense of the Broncos.
Can this be arranged?

@Sabre said in Draw?:

So a draw tomorrow would get both us and Sharks into the finals at the expense of the Broncos.
Can this be arranged?

You wouldn’t trust the Sharks to honour any agreement like that would you? That will not end well. Wests Tigers to win and win big.

That would be the perfect result

A win has us playing manky. A draw we play parra. I’d rather end Gallens career tmrw.

Brisbane’s loss has made tomorrow’s game even bigger. It gives us a shot at Manly without Taupau and Turbo if we can get over the line. We’d be a big chance

@GNR4LIFE said in Draw?:

Brisbane’s loss has made tomorrow’s game even bigger. It gives us a shot at Manly without Taupau and Turbo if we can get over the line. We’d be a big chance

And Sirro is out as well.

a draw means we versus a full strength Eels in the finals.

@swag_tiger said in Draw?:

a draw means we versus a full strength Eels in the finals.

Rather face Parra than no one.

I’ve had a think about it… And Prefer we send Gallen out like the loser he is

This post is deleted!

@Sabre said in Draw?:

Can this be arranged?

Nar let’s just win

@TheDaBoss said in Draw?:

my heart…

Mate I’m nervous as already, getting worse as the day approaches. I won’t be watching, don’t think I can handle it anymore.

Madge wouldn’t accept such a thought. He knows that this club needs a change and having that mentality is accepting mediocrity. Even if that idea was proposed, Madge would give you the his backhand.

Only a win is acceptable…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.