**live game thread** us vs the Sharks

@Geo said in **live game thread** us vs the Sharks:

@hobbo1 said in **live game thread** us vs the Sharks:

@happy_tiger said in **live game thread** us vs the Sharks:

To think what worked attack wise the last two weeks was going to work against the Sharks wasn’t smart …we played right into the Sharks hands

The thing was tho…When Thompson went down it changed everything in regards to our attack…Momorivski has rarely I think played Fullback in his life…there was no support play no other option for Brooks or Marshall to go to.

The forwards aimed up in the 1st half and the defence was pretty good for the most part…but then the Sharks bring on Woods Uele and Williams we have Reynolds Farah and Taylor it’s no wonder we fell apart…we could not go with them defensively…began dropping the ball and gifting them points…

Maguire has a lot of work to do and big decisions to make…

We did have a player who played fullback with the Junior Kangaroos …

Yeah but he can only run sideways lol

If you are talking about Nofoaluma he ran for the most Metres in our team yesterday forwards backward or sideways…and blokes want to bag him…the halfback ran for the 2nd most…

Only Matterson cracked 100m in the forwards…

I need more stats mate …
Backwards meters ?
Forwards meters ?
Sideways meters ?

C’mon I know you’ve got nothing else to do !
Lol

To think what worked attack wise the last two weeks was going to work against the Sharks wasn’t smart …we played right into the Sharks hands

The thing was tho…When Thompson went down it changed everything in regards to our attack…Momorivski has rarely I think played Fullback in his life…there was no support play no other option for Brooks or Marshall to go to.

The forwards aimed up in the 1st half and the defence was pretty good for the most part…but then the Sharks bring on Woods Uele and Williams we have Reynolds Farah and Taylor it’s no wonder we fell apart…we could not go with them defensively…began dropping the ball and gifting them points…

Maguire has a lot of work to do and big decisions to make…

We did have a player who played fullback with the Junior Kangaroos …

Yeah but he can only run sideways lol

If you are talking about Nofoaluma he ran for the most Metres in our team yesterday forwards backward or sideways…and blokes want to bag him…the halfback ran for the 2nd most…

Only Matterson cracked 100m in the forwards…

I need more stats mate …
Backwards meters ?
Forwards meters ?
Sideways meters ?

C’mon I know you’ve got nothing else to do !
Lol

OK …Nofoaluma was one of few having a real dig …it meant something to him…

The sharks winger is receiving a two match ban for a shoulder charge on Luke Brooks. Lol but no penalty or 10 in the bin. Ridiculous.

@Madge said in **live game thread** us vs the Sharks:

The sharks winger is receiving a two match ban for a shoulder charge on Luke Brooks. Lol but no penalty or 10 in the bin. Ridiculous.

Thought it might have been, at the time!

We got the rough end a lot yesterday… refs just hated us!!

@Madge Plain as the nose on my face, whole crowd saw it. Refs were very ordinary yesterday, lucky they didn’t impact the result.

One of a few dubious decisions yesterday.

@jirskyr said in **live game thread** us vs the Sharks:

@Madge Plain as the nose on my face, whole crowd saw it. Refs were very ordinary yesterday, lucky they didn’t impact the result.

What was more dissapointing was the reaction from our blokes…halfback gets belted …nothing… meanwhile Sharkies backslapping and high fiving

Brooks should have stayed down but he’s not a pussy…

Dugan gets a clip later in the game …surprised he got up eventually…

I was absolutely livid at the on field officials for just turning a blind eye to this. A disgraceful display of favouritism throughout the match.

What was more dissapointing was the reaction from our blokes…halfback gets belted …nothing… meanwhile Sharkies backslapping and high fiving

100%. Put myself through the pain of watching it again this time on Fox today. Nikora and Ronaldo were giving it to Brooks something chronic yesterday, and yet at 1 point he was still able to make Nikora look like nothing more than a reserve grader with Garner running a beautiful line. Apart from the Ronaldo hit, i couldn’t believe the lack of blowing up over the clear knee Nikora rammed into Brooks before he flipped him over. It was an offence before Brooks tackle and if nothing else deserved further scrutiny.
We sorely lack a hard head in this team that won’t stand by and watch his half targeted the way Brooks was. It’s a shame none of our guys put the same sort of pressure on Johnson as his reputation of going missing precedes him when under the pump.

The powerpoint has spoken… as usual only 1 issue was raised out of the 100 in the tigers game… the nofo penalty…

Powerpoint ainnesly said the penalty was technically correct, but play should have continued…

Only with us…

Just watched the replay - don’t know how you people who watch Fox put up with commentary team. They are horrid.

@Russell only a select few are competent.

Yep. This is one of the many things Madge also needs to change.

@TheDaBoss said in **live game thread** us vs the Sharks:

The powerpoint has spoken… as usual only 1 issue was raised out of the 100 in the tigers game… the nofo penalty…

Powerpoint ainnesly said the penalty was technically correct, but play should have continued…

Only with us…

And… with the Sharks try, their decoy runner contacts our defence AND stands in the line. Technically a penalty too, right?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.