Bye Farah

❤ bye robbie, sorry we couldnt send u out on a better note, feel free to gp punch gallen, or toddie for us

Enjoy the rest of ur life after league

@Jimmy said in Bye Farah:

@TheDaBoss why banned?

Had a pretty severe meltdown in the live game thread.

@TheRealDaBoss said in Bye Farah:

@GNR4LIFE what did he say? Rip

idk, i dont think i said anything that bad, i did get worked up a bit lol

Now, hopefully i dont get myself Banned on this account 😑

Probably not wise creating another account and making it known, 5 minutes after you were banned on your original

last edited by GNR4LIFE

@GNR4LIFE must have been swearing

@GNR4LIFE must have been swearing

Stupid decison on my part… its was the correct move by willow banning me… im a idot for being a key board warrior, and not thinking before i post…

HOpefully, im allowed to continue on this account and keep participating in this great community

Wow! @TheDaBoss this is a surprise, but I guess if anyone was going to lose the plot it would be today…

You get a reprieve for now…

@TheRealDaBoss get that Ivan boi back as your profile pic and your good in my books😂😂

@TheRealDaBoss get that Ivan boi back as your profile pic and your good in my books😂😂

@Jimmy willow is a kind person… and has allowed me to have my account back for now…

This forum is one of the best imo very fair and modern

Yes, I agree, Bye Farah. As I feel we will be a much better team next year without him.
Without a doubt, he has been the most divisive player we have had since the inglorious days of Benny Elias.

All the best Robbie.
Club legend.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.