Bye Farah

@Tigerboy said in Bye Farah:

@GNR4LIFE said in Bye Farah:

The best thing about his retirement is that we no longer have to have inane arguments about him. He’s the most divisive player to ever wear our jersey. That’s not an insult, its the truth. No other player of ours has ever invoked the emotion, either positive or negative that he has. Many arguments have been had over the years about Marshall, Lawrence etc, but Farah is next level, and that is why he’s the most divisive player we’ve ever had. And again I stress, that isn’t a dig at him, but the reality of the entire supporter base, constantly at each others throats over him.

Sorry. Final point is that nobody else has made reference to his character as many times as you, GNR. It’s borderline defamation and I believe you must have a hard time supporting our club. U wanna get personal with that crap when he’s already retired??? Give me a break

I believe my post was pretty fair. I didn’t have a go, I told what I think was the truth. He is divisive. Your emotional reaction is proof of that. Tbh, I’m not interested in responding to all of what you are saying cos I find it pretty childish, just like you were the other night. If you want to get a response from me in the future, respond like an adult. Till then, I got no interest in conversing. And that includes your numerous pm’s.

The best thing about his retirement is that we no longer have to have inane arguments about him. He’s the most divisive player to ever wear our jersey. That’s not an insult, its the truth. No other player of ours has ever invoked the emotion, either positive or negative that he has. Many arguments have been had over the years about Marshall, Lawrence etc, but Farah is next level, and that is why he’s the most divisive player we’ve ever had. And again I stress, that isn’t a dig at him, but the reality of the entire supporter base, constantly at each others throats over him.

Sorry. Final point is that nobody else has made reference to his character as many times as you, GNR. It’s borderline defamation and I believe you must have a hard time supporting our club. U wanna get personal with that crap when he’s already retired??? Give me a break

I believe my post was pretty fair. I didn’t have a go, I told what I think was the truth. He is divisive. Your emotional reaction is proof of that. Tbh, I’m not interested in responding to all of what you are saying cos I find it pretty childish, just like you were the other night. If you want to get a response from me in the future, respond like an adult. Till then, I got no interest in conversing. And that includes your numerous pm’s.

It was one pm, to request you continue the discussion privately as you are posting personal points about somebody that you do not know. Your opinion is baseless and way over the top… if this conversation is childish then remind yourself not to be petty and petulant next time in describing an ex-player of ours. Save that for Ted, Moses and Woods. Your comment is divisive and my reaction is logical - with facts to remove the sentiment. You are like a dog with a bone lmfao.

You didn’t respond the other night because multiple people put in further posts that utterly made yours redundant… I only asked you a simple question (yes, just re-read the comments to be sure) and you were found way out of your depth. Don’t post next time!

Especially to be so dismissive of a premiership winner and hall of famer at the club… no other supporters/fans would be going as in depth with their hatred of Robbie Farah as you. That is a fact, deny it though, you might… I feel like you should reply and let me know what you really think of the man. Don’t hold back on your feelings, or like I’ve said - find a way to post your views without speaking on the character of somebody that you know nothing about!!! Except; he’s passionate and willing to win at any cost… apparently negatives to you.

Seriously, this is borderline defamation as I’ve asked you now multiple times to back up ur 💩

What an utterly disgraceful, disrespectful and defamatory post. None of it backed up with facts, I feel it should be removed @willow @Geo , no matter what people’s opinion of the bloke himself. This is a retirement thread and our season already well and truly over. Please close the thread if people aren’t willing to accept others’ points as fair enough, or claim that their own words are gospel… if it’s gonna be about slamming a player that gave his all to this team… then it’s simply not worth having up. GNR - it’s okay… I accept you as a fellow supporter but don’t feel like you have many valid views on this subject - simply because your bias well and truly outweighs an ability to look objectively.

It was one pm, to request you continue the discussion privately as you are posting personal points about somebody that you do not know. Your opinion is baseless and way over the top… if this conversation is childish then remind yourself not to be petty and petulant next time in describing an ex-player of ours. Save that for Ted, Moses and Woods. Your comment is divisive and my reaction is logical - with facts to remove the sentiment. You are like a dog with a bone lmfao.

You didn’t respond the other night because multiple people put in further posts that utterly made yours redundant… I only asked you a simple question (yes, just re-read the comments to be sure) and you were found way out of your depth. Don’t post next time!

Especially to be so dismissive of a premiership winner and hall of famer at the club… no other supporters/fans would be going as in depth with their hatred of Robbie Farah as you. That is a fact, deny it though, you might… I feel like you should reply and let me know what you really think of the man. Don’t hold back on your feelings, or like I’ve said - find a way to post your views without speaking on the character of somebody that you know nothing about!!! Except; he’s passionate and willing to win at any cost… apparently negatives to you.

Seriously, this is borderline defamation as I’ve asked you now multiple times to back up ur 💩

What an utterly disgraceful, disrespectful and defamatory post. None of it backed up with facts, I feel it should be removed @willow @Geo , no matter what people’s opinion of the bloke himself. This is a retirement thread and our season already well and truly over. Please close the thread if people aren’t willing to accept others’ points as fair enough, or claim that their own words are gospel… if it’s gonna be about slamming a player that gave his all to this team… then it’s simply not worth having up. GNR - it’s okay… I accept you as a fellow supporter but don’t feel like you have many valid views on this subject - simply because your bias well and truly outweighs an ability to look objectively.

Settle down ‘boy.

@cqtiger said in Bye Farah:

Settle down ‘boy.

Cheers, CQ… hadn’t had my morning coffee at that point, all fair in love & war

RUSTYCAGE is not on a hiding to nothing @Tigerboy: I disagree very strongly with you and I support Rusty just as strongly.
When I viewed the after game interview with Madge, I felt he looked very uncomfortable answering questions re Farah. And he even admitted during the interview he wished he hadn’t asked Farah to ‘bring his gear along just in case’.
What was Madge’s thinking behind sending Farah into battle when the war had already been won and lost? just ridiculous. Madge knew Farah wasn’t fit to play, so why did he take Chris Lawrence off and send Farah on?
Wests Tigers will be better off not having a disruptive personality like Farah around anymore.

@Tigerboy: I meant to add, I very strongly support the views of GNR4LIFE in this topic as well.

@MAGPIES1963 How ironic. Lawrence is taken off with over 20 minutes to go in what could be his last game and is replaced by a limping Farah. Wests Tigers has been the all about Farah club.

Farah admitting he wouldn’t have played this week says it all in regards to how good the decision for him to play was.

@MAGPIES1963 said in Bye Farah:

RUSTYCAGE is not on a hiding to nothing @Tigerboy: I disagree very strongly with you and I support Rusty just as strongly.
When I viewed the after game interview with Madge, I felt he looked very uncomfortable answering questions re Farah. And he even admitted during the interview he wished he hadn’t asked Farah to ‘bring his gear along just in case’.
What was Madge’s thinking behind sending Farah into battle when the war had already been won and lost? just ridiculous. Madge knew Farah wasn’t fit to play, so why did he take Chris Lawrence off and send Farah on?
Wests Tigers will be better off not having a disruptive personality like Farah around anymore.

The game was over, it would not matter 2 hoots who stayed on and who came off. Your just peeved that Farah replaced Lawrence like I said keeping Lawrence on would have meant diddly squat. Get over it and let Farah enjoy the moment the crowd was there to see the Tigers win and say goodbye to Farah, sadly they could only accomplish one of the two.

Lets hope Lawrence gets the same opportunity next year.

@Russell said in Bye Farah:

@rustycage said in Bye Farah:

@Defiant said in Bye Farah:

Well done Farah, thanks for the good times and good luck for the future.

I feel guilty but I left 5 minuted before the end like many.

Probalby the last time I go to Leichardt to be honest.

The toilet and beer que were not reasonable.

The crowd was so quite the Sharkies fans were the loudest around me. No disrespect but I think most of the hill knew we were up against it and then the news on Thomo announced.

Yeah, apart from a little bit of booing when Sharon got the ball, it was evident on tele that the crowd were pretty lethargic.

Call absolute BS on that to be honest.

I was there and the crowd as far as I was concerned was not lethargic.

The commentary did the crowd were taken out of the game… It seemed very ho-hum on tele, reflective of our footu

@Muffstar said in Bye Farah:

@MAGPIES1963 said in Bye Farah:

The game was over, it would not matter 2 hoots who stayed on and who came off. Your just peeved that Farah replaced Lawrence like I said keeping Lawrence on would have meant diddly squat. Get over it and let Farah enjoy the moment the crowd was there to see the Tigers win and say goodbye to Farah, sadly they could only accomplish one of the two.

Lets hope Lawrence gets the same opportunity next year.

so you are saying that the decision to pick Farah over Talau is a good idea? that is like the coach saying in advance we will lose anyway so I will pick him - Farah can enjoy the limelight even when in the stands… no need to risks his broken leg but anyway, it is over now - I mean who cares - it is what it is - I am not a hater, I don’t know him personally but what has transpired in the past with past coaches I started not to like him… legend of the club yeah but it always has strings attached… it has to be all about him.

@innsaneink said in Bye Farah:

The commentary did the crowd were taken out of the game… It seemed very ho-hum on tele, reflective of our footu

Crowd was nervous but noisy, however we also only really had a few half-breaks and 2 penalties to cheer. Then Sharks scored 3 and it was all over red rover. A burst of desperate hope when Garner scored followed by Nofo’s no-try.

Farah admitting he wouldn’t have played this week says it all in regards to how good the decision for him to play was.

Yep
It was a complete farce !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.