Bye Farah

• Thanks for the memories Robbie, no one can doubt you gave your all for the Wests Tigers.

• May your falafel’s hang in peace.

• @willow said in Bye Farah:

You get a reprieve for now…

Good call.

• Easy to be upset with today.
    It would of been awesome to give farah a good send off.what a player,at the start of this season he was looking his best.even midway through he was a key part of this team.
    I think he will be remembered in a positive way.had a few ugly scenarios but at the end of the day he was a Tiger through and through.Enjoy Robbie 🙂

• @MAGPIES1963 said in Bye Farah:

Yes, I agree, Bye Farah. As I feel we will be a much better team next year without him.
    Without a doubt, he has been the most divisive player we have had since the inglorious days of Benny Elias.

Are you kidding? First, love him or hate him, Elias was a champion player and as I recall, was never seen as a divisive player for his team. It is only since his retirement that he has become a perpetual pest.
    And surely, on a day such as this, you can be a little more charitable to a club legend. I have been as critical of Farah as anyone at times, but he has been a great player over the years and deserves a little more respect.

• Happy to see the back of him, but oddly felt happy for him when watching everything unfold pre-match, even though I thought another change was more appropriate.

• @clokan ☺

• Legend of this Club! What a great career, his character and personality is what made him so successful, killer instinct. We need more like him. Time was right for him to retire. All the best post league Robbie!

• ForumSupporter

Just to take the field today was remarkable on its own i’m glad you ended your career in a west tigers jumper champion.

• @willow said in Bye Farah:

You get a reprieve for now…

Getting soft in your old age lol

• @Balmainbred ☺

• Well done Farah, thanks for the good times and good luck for the future.

I feel guilty but I left 5 minuted before the end like many.

Probalby the last time I go to Leichardt to be honest.

The toilet and beer que were not reasonable.

The crowd was so quite the Sharkies fans were the loudest around me. No disrespect but I think most of the hill knew we were up against it and then the news on Thomo announced.

• @Defiant ☺

• Thanks Robbie. It’s been tough, you blocked me on Twitter mate years ago, evident that there’s been ups and downs. Players come and go, but one thing mate, your passion in our team could never be put under question. Even as a Souths player you were still a Tiger. You always will be. Glad you got to run out at the Old Girl one last time.

Maybe you should be out water boy next year. Alfie Langer does it, it’s a big job, it’s organising the defense subtly and revving up the players. Go for it mate.

Anyway, enjoy not running up sand dunes. Thanks mate.

• @Defiant said in Bye Farah:

Well done Farah, thanks for the good times and good luck for the future.

I feel guilty but I left 5 minuted before the end like many.

Probalby the last time I go to Leichardt to be honest.

The toilet and beer que were not reasonable.

The crowd was so quite the Sharkies fans were the loudest around me. No disrespect but I think most of the hill knew we were up against it and then the news on Thomo announced.

Yeah, apart from a little bit of booing when Sharon got the ball, it was evident on tele that the crowd were pretty lethargic.

Recent Topics