Bye Farah

• @GNR4LIFE
    Sshh they already have enough bell-ends on their coverage. Thankfully the actual match callers are ok, because the colour commentators are almost all morons, Brandy and probably Bedsy excluded.

• @rustycage said in Bye Farah:

@Defiant said in Bye Farah:

Well done Farah, thanks for the good times and good luck for the future.

I feel guilty but I left 5 minuted before the end like many.

Probalby the last time I go to Leichardt to be honest.

The toilet and beer que were not reasonable.

The crowd was so quite the Sharkies fans were the loudest around me. No disrespect but I think most of the hill knew we were up against it and then the news on Thomo announced.

Yeah, apart from a little bit of booing when Sharon got the ball, it was evident on tele that the crowd were pretty lethargic.

Call absolute BS on that to be honest.

I was there and the crowd as far as I was concerned was not lethargic.

• @Snake said in Bye Farah:

@rustycage The penny just never drops ! Leichhardt oval was Balmains traditionally ground not the Weststigers . Yesterday showed again what Leichhardt oval is , a throw back to the 70,s a small suburban ground with pathetic ammenities. So with2 must win games over the last 2 years with a sell out crowd that was anything but supportive the team plays like crap … it was was like the players did not want to be there was the cry from the Leichhardt fan club about BankWest stadium , hence a horrible place . I say the players yesterday seemed they did not want to be playing at Leichhardt !the support that come from the sell out crowd was basically non exsitant!
    Leichhardt oval is a myth , our club has to give its supporter base its own home ground not live on the coat tails of times gone by as yesterday puts to bed once and for all the fallacy that Leichhardt oval is !
    There will be three new stadiums to choose from in the not to distant future for god sake choose one to finally be our home ground the WESTSTIGERS home ground !

What a load of crap - Leichhardt oval did not beat them - the Sharks did.

Don’t know what games you have been going to at LO but obviously not the ones you have been talking about. The crowd was very supportive of the Tigers in both games until they were taken out of the game by the other team, by the refs and the team trying to play pathetic catch up football.

Talk to me about the great games we played at Bankwest, the great crowd support etc. You want to move there, give us a break.

Leichhardt was Balmain’s spiritual home, and for me it is for the Wests Tigers.

What you think about Leichhardt to me is irrelevant.

• @Snake That’s total BS, we had a sellout crowd at Leichhardt Oval yesterday, and on two previous matches which we won, against Manly on a wet Saturday night we attracted 13,000, and against an outer town team Cowboys on a Thursday night we got 10,000. That is a lot better than one win out of 4 at Bankwest, where even when we played Souths on a Thursday night and had our only win there, got a crowd of 9,000. Most people do not go to football games for the amenities, they go to watch the football.

• @Russell is that why all you heard on the TV was the announcer continually chanting Tigers Tigers to raise some support from the so called Leichhardt fan club …OMG how limp😂 and you are right what I think is irrelevant just an opinion !

• @Tigers_Tale The sooner you see the reality of the future the better my friend !

@Russell is that why all you heard on the TV was the announcer continually chanting Tigers Tigers to raise some support from the so called Leichhardt fan club …OMG how limp😂 and you are right what I think is irrelevant just an opinion !

As always Mate - you need to be there to hear the intensity, to feel the atmosphere and to be part of the “Tigers” chanting. I wouldn’t take any notice of the goose with the mike at the ground or the stupid music they play at other grounds as soon as there is a lull.

Neither win or lose you the game - it is what the team do on the field. It is a well known fact you do not appreciate LO - that’s cool, don’t go.

• @Russell said in Bye Farah:

@rustycage said in Bye Farah:

The crowd was so quite the Sharkies fans were the loudest around me. No disrespect but I think most of the hill knew we were up against it and then the news on Thomo announced.

Yeah, apart from a little bit of booing when Sharon got the ball, it was evident on tele that the crowd were pretty lethargic.

Perhaps tv didn’t show the real atmosphere Russell, but it seemed awfully quiet. Call bs all you like. That’s how it seemed to us in the lounge room.

• @jirskyr said in Bye Farah:

Can I please voice my complaints to the dopes that decided to present Paul Gallen a frame and dilute Robbie’s send-off?

You have almost 20K people there and the match was lost with 15 to go. You get Robbie doing his lap of honour immediately after FT and just shuffle the Sharks players off the field. Nobody at a Tigers home game cares about the Sharks at FT. I don’t want to hear from Paul Gallen, I don’t want to hear Farah being forced to wish them well for next week. Gallen has already had his arrogant lair moment taking an unnecessary and disrespectful field goal; everything in Paul Gallen’s mind is about Paul Gallen first and foremost, and we pandered to it.

Stuff Paul Gallen, get him off the field, he had his farewell last week and still has another match to play.

Half the crowd was gone by the time Robbie actually went around. He spent 10 mins talking to Fox and another 15 mins being forced to be pal-sy with Gallen. They have no idea how to do a send-off.

I don’t know but I wouldn’t mind betting it was an NRL idea. Greenturd was there so i’m guessing it was all teed up by the morons that run the game.

• @rustycage said in Bye Farah:

@Russell said in Bye Farah:

@rustycage said in Bye Farah:

Perhaps tv didn’t show the real atmosphere Russell, but it seemed awfully quiet. Call bs all you like. That’s how it seemed to us in the lounge room.

Well as just one of the 19, 500 thousand that was there - I’m telling you there was a real atmosphere and the crowd were up for it. Unfortunately the team did not deliver.

• See you Robbie. One of our best ever players. You can cheer us to the premiership next season.

• @jirskyr said in Bye Farah:

@GNR4LIFE
    Sshh they already have enough bell-ends on their coverage. Thankfully the actual match callers are ok, because the colour commentators are almost all morons, Brandy and probably Bedsy excluded.

Bedsy lol

He’s a deadset jibberer who can’t even string a sentence together !

Brandy’s just a whining weasel !

@Russell is that why all you heard on the TV was the announcer continually chanting Tigers Tigers to raise some support from the so called Leichhardt fan club …OMG how limp😂 and you are right what I think is irrelevant just an opinion !

Clutching snake. At least the ground announcer gets a response at Leichartdt at Bankwest he flies solo

• Inside Robbie Farah’s ‘crazy’ NRL farewell playing with a broken leg in loss to Cronulla
    By AAP/WWOS
    6 hours ago

Farah later revealed that even if his side had won through, it was unlikely he would have been passed fit to play in week one of the finals.

Recent Topics