Bye Farah

Classier than than the people who claim to support the club.

Time will land him as our best ever player. Even if half the fans disagree.

History will be on your side Robbie.

Live a good life, as im sure he will!

@Snake Well the sooner you see reality in what the paying fans want the better for you. Wests Tigers have been at Leichhardt since day dot, whatever you think this is our spiritual ground, you cannot change what is fact. If we played all our games at LO and CSO we probably be in the 8. So with give up a finals spot for some corporate dollars.

@Tigers_Tale I live in Newtown. Go to Leichhardt, go to cambo. Love it. BankWest has great boxes, but it’s not our home. Still reeks of eels. I’ll go to watch wanderers there though

@the_third I will go and watch Wanderers there as well, but can you tell me why we play a home game at Bank West against Parramatta, i think really that is stupidity

@Tigers_Tale exactly. Why play there at all? Only for the cash

@Tigers_Tale said in Bye Farah:

@Snake Well the sooner you see reality in what the paying fans want the better for you. Wests Tigers have been at Leichhardt since day dot, whatever you think this is our spiritual ground, you cannot change what is fact. If we played all our games at LO and CSO we probably be in the 8. So with give up a finals spot for some corporate dollars.

When we played at just those 2 grounds we never made the 8.

@gallagher said in Bye Farah:

When we played at just those 2 grounds we never made the 8.

At full time at the game I told my young bloke he should become an NRL referee to help out the Tigers …
He said “ they’d still lose “ lol

I quite like Allianz Stadium !

What’s this got to do with Farah?

@gallagher lol. Like that’s the reason we don’t make the eight

@the_third said in Bye Farah:

@gallagher lol. Like that’s the reason we don’t make the eight

No idea what post your talking about mate.

@hobbo1 But that’s Roosters territory but that’s ok 😂 as long as it’s not parramatta territory … these are the posts that make a nonsense on any debate on home grounds !

@Snake said in Bye Farah:

@hobbo1 But that’s Roosters territory but that’s ok 😂 as long as it’s not parramatta territory … these are the posts that make a nonsense on any debate on home grounds !

Fond memories of the Sydney Tigers 😁

@hobbo1 Yeah we will probably start playing our home game against the Roosters at Allianz then follow that up with another home game against Parramatta at Bank West. Then you will still blame it on Leichhardt that we did not make the 8, even though we win 2 out of 3 games at Leichhardt.

@hobbo1 Yeah we will probably start playing our home game against the Roosters at Allianz then follow that up with another home game against Parramatta at Bank West. Then you will still blame it on Leichhardt that we did not make the 8, even though we win 2 out of 3 games at Leichhardt.

I never blamed it on Leichhardt…
I was at Leichhardt !

What needs to be done is we have 1 game at LO and 1 at CSS per season…then we make Anz or 1 other stadium our home ground…definitely not Bankwest which is Parra territory or SFS which is Roorters territory…

lets go from there and see where we end up…I have absolutely no idea what will transpose next year,but heres hoping…