Thank you

• Well sadly that is a wrap for Wests Tigers season 2019, of course it isn’t the end of the season for all teams but I suspect a lot of the fans won’t be on the forums as much now.
    Thank you all for your contributions to this wonderful forum, we don’t always agree but it we keep it civil, mostly. Thank you for making this wonderful forum where everyone has a voice. Thanks to the mods for their hard work and patience when the emotions run high.
    Finally thank you to the Wests Tigers, I have no nails left, I may have developed a drinking problem but I will do it all again next season.
    I cheered, I swore, I was delighted, I was disappointed but I was always a Wests Tigers fan and always will be.

• @krissy said in Thank you:

Well sadly that is a wrap for Wests Tigers season 2019, of course it isn’t the end of the season for all teams but I suspect a lot of the fans won’t be on the forums as much now.
    Thank you all for your contributions to this wonderful forum, we don’t always agree but it we keep it civil, mostly. Thank you for making this wonderful forum where everyone has a voice. Thanks to the mods for their hard work and patience when the emotions run high.
    Finally thank you to the Wests Tigers, I have no nails left, I may have developed a drinking problem but I will do it all again next season.
    I cheered, I swore, I was delighted, I was disappointed but I was always a Wests Tigers fan and always will be.

Have another one for me @krissy. I think I’ll be having a few.

• Well said @krissy 👍

• @krissy said in Thank you:

Well sadly that is a wrap for Wests Tigers season 2019, of course it isn’t the end of the season for all teams but I suspect a lot of the fans won’t be on the forums as much now.

Well said … hopefully the off season will bring us some roster improvements in our Xmas stockings.

Recent Topics