Who I feel sorry for..

• … except us fans, Luke Brooks.

what’s that now, 7 seasons in the nrl without finals? he’s got his shortcomings but geeze no one deserves that

• I feel sorry for the fans that have gone longer without finals.

• @tig_prmz I agree and he tried his all I thought today
    I fear what will come on this thread though there are a lot of angry folk around looking to vent
    Just read the live thread, yeah it was rough but they were outgunned today and I’m proud of 9th from this squad but I may be in the minority on the forum

• I feel sorry for Matto. Plus guys like Garner, ET and Momo who finished the year really strongly. Momo got dealt a really bad hand today having to play fullback.

• ForumSupporter

@GNR4LIFE
    Im with you there General x 10

• Madge. A guy came to him with a muscle strain before kick off…so he had to replace him with a guy with a broken leg. Classic wts. Only would happen to us. Welcome to the mad house madge.

• I feel sorry for us die hard fans, we turn up with great hope and most always we lose games we should win…

• @kiwitiger said in Who I feel sorry for..:

Madge. A guy came to him with a muscle strain before kick off…so he had to replace him with a guy with a broken leg. Classic wts. Only would happen to us. Welcome to the mad house madge.

He didn’t have to replace him with a guy with a broken leg. That guy should have been well and truly ruled out a long time ago. It was awful decision making.

• Just read the live thread, yeah it was rough but they were outgunned today and I’m proud of 9th from this squad but I may be in the minority on the forum.

@Curly_Tiger same.
    And with the dreaded thought of having approx. $180k to play with, we should more concerned with how we improve on our squad and how we will line up next year.

What an exceptional year for both Benji and Garner.
    Thought Elijah and Alex have been outstanding leaders for Mikaele and Clarke and it’s such a shame Aloiai didn’t finish the year- as I thought he really came into his own.
    Loved watching the growth of Brooks, Matterson and Momorovski this year also.
    Corey Thompson once again proved he’s Mr Reliable.

We may not have gotten the desired result but today honestly showed us that we just don’t have the squad yet. Their squad with the likes of Graham, Johnson, Gallen, Fifita, (and even)Woods offer sooo much more big game experience.

I don’t like the whole “woe is me” mentality and just hope to see Brooks use this game as motivation to work on certain aspects of his game.

• Feel sorry for fans…players…

• @matchball said in Who I feel sorry for..:

I feel sorry for the fans that have gone longer without finals.

2020 will be a carbon copy of this year
    Probably worse …
    We don’t even have a recognised hooker for next year …
    Today was diabolical…waste of money and time .

• @kiwitiger What I’d like to know is who allowed the film crew in the dressing room to record the whole Robbie prepping moment. When has that ever happened this or any year?

• @Curly_Tiger ✌ completely in agreement with your feelings for Luke Brooks, Curly.

• @rustycage ✌ couldn’t agree more rusty. I feel it was an absolutely diabolical decision by Madge to send Farah onto the field, what was our supposed super coach thinking at the time, as Farah was no more than a cripple, and I don’t recall Chris Lawrence being injured. So…why was he replaced?

• @TheDaBoss said in Who I feel sorry for..:

Feel sorry for fans…players…

So positive and optimistic. How do you make it through life mate! Must be tough.

Recent Topics