Team for 2020

I think 2019 has been a pass for our club. We have a lot of things we need to sort out in the offseason (packer, matulino, reynolds, marshall, lawerence) but I can see us really improving in 2020.

The emergence of Momorovski, Garner, Mikaele and Clark is a real positive and a step in the right direction. Another off season under these players belts and hopefully a signing or two (if we can move on Matulino and Packer) and I think we aren’t that far off next season.

My team:

1. Thompson

2. Nofoaluma

3. Momorovski

4. Marsters

5. Jennings

6. Marshall

7. Brooks

8. Twal

9. Reynolds

10. Clark

11. Lawerence

12. Garner

13. Matterson

14. Mbye

15. Aiolai

16. Mikaele

17. Taylor

We’re really lacking one or two out and out middle forwards. If we can’t sign one for next season we really need to target a Jai Arrow or the like for 2021 to put us in a solid position.

Too soon to even absorb your post. Give it a week.

@matchball

After the heartbreak and let down of today, I need something to look forward to ASAP

Impossible to think about till at least November when we know who will be gone and who won’t be.

This post is deleted!

Too early but its the same squad as this year really so it will be similar to what we turned out this year. We overachieved this year and relative to every other club, i dont really think weve brought much through this year relative to other clubs so i dont see us going any better next year IMO.

@TonyH said in Team for 2020:

I think 2019 has been a pass for our club. We have a lot of things we need to sort out in the offseason (packer, matulino, reynolds, marshall, lawerence) but I can see us really improving in 2020.

The emergence of Momorovski, Garner, Mikaele and Clark is a real positive and a step in the right direction. Another off season under these players belts and hopefully a signing or two (if we can move on Matulino and Packer) and I think we aren’t that far off next season.

My team:

1. Thompson

2. Nofoaluma

3. Momorovski

4. Marsters

5. Jennings

6. Marshall

7. Brooks

8. Twal

9. Reynolds

10. Clark

11. Lawerence

12. Garner

13. Matterson

14. Mbye

15. Aiolai

16. Mikaele

17. Taylor

We’re really lacking one or two out and out middle forwards. If we can’t sign one for next season we really need to target a Jai Arrow or the like for 2021 to put us in a solid position.

Won’t go anywhere with Esan at center.

Thanks champ… Such a depressing thought on such a depressing day.

Well.done 👍

I fear Clark is like a slightly worse version of Twal, we can only have one in the 17 if we are serious…

@old_man_tiger said in Team for 2020:

I fear Clark is like a slightly worse version of Twal, we can only have one in the 17 if we are serious…

Should devlop well in the off season

Am I missing something ?
Is Jennings really that bad ?

@old_man_tiger said in Team for 2020:

Both are plodders then add Eisenhuth to the mix and there we have it …

Need real props that can do damage .

@hobbo1 yes, was plain to see for everyone today. When we hold other packs like we did in the first 40 we look ok. However, when bigger angrier teams rip in we go to water. You need 1 or 2 good blokes who make their tackles and run hard and straight but don’t add much else. Not 5.

I’d keep Mikaele, Matterson, Twal as a bench prop as he is the pick of our meat and potato players.

Need speed in the back line, the one we have at the moment is not fast enough.

@hobbo1 do you really need to use that word?