10. Aloiai

11. Garner

12. Matterson

13. Eisenhuth

14. Mikaele

15. MCK

16. Clark
      17.Taylor

I’ll probably change this team in a day or two…

• Fingers crossed we’re minus McQueen and Packer at a minimum. Matulino is another. So many unknowns.

• We need to do what the Dogs just did. Mbye, Reynolds, Packer, McQueen, Matulino, Eiso, Marsters, ET, Jennings all need to go.

We need to bring in some youth with talent and build for 2021. There is a lot of first grade talent for 2021. We will battle again next year I can’t see a major improvement.

• @Wagga_Tiger said in Team for 2020:

Need speed in the back line, the one we have at the moment is not fast enough.

@hobbo1 do you really need to use that word?

Yeah …sorry
    Post has been deleted .
    I’m just fuming !

He’s deadset rubbish !

• @hobbo1 said in Team for 2020:

@Wagga_Tiger said in Team for 2020:

Yeah …sorry
    Post has been deleted .
    I’m just fuming !

He’s deadset rubbish !

Lol he is, all good mate

• @hobbo1 said in Team for 2020:

@Wagga_Tiger said in Team for 2020:

Yeah …sorry
    Post has been deleted .
    I’m just fuming !

He’s deadset rubbish !

Isnt all the refs?

• These posts just feel like ground hog day, over and over again. Our squad won’t change much and I expect a similar year next year. We can talk about offloading the same 5 or 6 players every 2nd day but no one is taking them and we can only hope Madge recruits well when these contracts are done.

• @Tcat said in Team for 2020:

These posts just feel like ground hog day, over and over again. Our squad won’t change much and I expect a similar year next year. We can talk about offloading the same 5 or 6 players every 2nd day but no one is taking them and we can only hope Madge recruits well when these contracts are done.

That’s if Madge hangs around long enough?

• No matter the squad they’ll keep up with tradition and come 9th yet again.

• I am ready for another year of stress

• Bright side of losing today so we might actually hear news on players leaving or who we might be looking at.

• @TonyH said in Team for 2020:

Am I missing something ?
    Is Jennings really that bad ?

Yes. He has not broken a single tackle since he has been here. He is lazy in defence and had no urgency to clean up a loose ball. One of the worse buys we have made. How he is in first grade says more about our depth than anything.

Am I missing something ?
    Is Jennings really that bad ?

he’s been awful all season tbh- slow, sluggish, disinterested and weak. Didn’t fight in tackles.

However, he was very good with his kick metres today. Really bent the line in the first half.

• I haven’t seen the show he was on but reading through the league unlimited wt forum… Reynolds was on an NRL.com show this week and they asked if staying and playing nine was an option next year… he said no and that he’d rather leave and play 5/8 elsewhere as that’s what he sees himself as.

@matchball

After the heartbreak and let down of today, I need something to look forward to ASAP

you need something to look forward to so you post a team which is exactly the same as the one that failed this season? what’s the point? how can you get excited by the same crap? you must have loved every minute of this season!

Recent Topics