Team for 2020

• @Madge said in Team for 2020:

@The_Patriot Marsters is too comfortable in his spot and gives me feels that he has a big head. Get your head down and work hard, doesn’t mean becuaee your club mates told you, that you’re our x-factor, you stand there and do you shimy and step around. Run hard and tackle hard. I hope he starts the year off in CC next year.

I saw both of them talking and carrying on like they just didnt care about the result.

Ive seen enough. These two are no longer required!

• @Furious1 lol can’t be too sure. Where’d you hear Twal may be going to the Panthers?

• @Wagga_Tiger said in Team for 2020:

1. Nofoaluma
    2. Momorovski

6.Marshall
    7.Brooks
    8. Aloiai
    10. Mikaele
    11. Garner
    12. Matterson
    14.Taylor
    16.Clark
    For me that’s as much into next year as I can see.

That’s pretty much the skeleton… now we need to add some spicy meat.

• @momo_amp_medo said in Team for 2020:

@Wagga_Tiger said in Team for 2020:

1. Nofoaluma
    2. Momorovski

6.Marshall
    7.Brooks
    8. Aloiai
    10. Mikaele
    11. Garner
    12. Matterson
    14.Taylor
    16.Clark

intresting, no thomo no twal

thought twal was good this year, just went a bit so-so towards the end of the season

• @TheDaBoss said in Team for 2020:

@momo_amp_medo said in Team for 2020:

1. Nofoaluma
    2. Momorovski

6.Marshall
    7.Brooks
    8. Aloiai
    10. Mikaele
    11. Garner
    12. Matterson
    14.Taylor
    16.Clark

thought twal was good this year, just went a bit so-so towards the end of the season

Still in 30 and interchangeable with those listed … we just need to improve on about 6 positions over and above what we have. Fullback, wing, centre, hooker, prop and utility would be my targets. All down to being able to shake off Matulino (if medically unfit), Packer (if no longer willing), Jennings (oh please god), Smith, McIntyre and McQueen. Add to that spots being open from retirement/ moving on of Farah, Rochow and Fonua.

• @momo_amp_medo said in Team for 2020:

@TheDaBoss said in Team for 2020:

1. Nofoaluma
    2. Momorovski

6.Marshall
    7.Brooks
    8. Aloiai
    10. Mikaele
    11. Garner
    12. Matterson
    14.Taylor
    16.Clark

Still in 30 and interchangeable with those listed … we just need to improve on about 6 positions over and above what we have. Fullback, wing, centre, hooker, prop and utility would be my targets. All down to being able to shake off Matulino (if medically unfit), Packer (if no longer willing), Jennings (oh please god), Smith, McIntyre and McQueen. Add to that spots being open from retirement/ moving on of Farah, Rochow and Fonua.

so u think SMith and Mclntyre r not 1st grade quality?

im dissapointed in smith, had high hopes for him… then he has sort of gone splat… and mclntyre…well…he is sort of…bland?

• We need to sign Tevita Funa centre from Manly he is a beast.

• Every chance that there’ll be movement in the off season with the players Madge doesn’t want to hang on to so let’s see how it pans out.

• @TheDaBoss said in Team for 2020:

@TheDaBoss said in Team for 2020:

1. Nofoaluma
    2. Momorovski

6.Marshall
    7.Brooks
    8. Aloiai
    10. Mikaele
    11. Garner
    12. Matterson
    14.Taylor
    16.Clark

so u think SMith and Mclntyre r not 1st grade quality?

im dissapointed in smith, had high hopes for him… then he has sort of gone splat… and mclntyre…well…he is sort of…bland?

Have seen nothing from them that would give me any confidence to say they would make the NRL standard.
    But then have been wrong in my past judgements. We’ll see whether Madge thinks they are worth a spot in the 2020 top 30. They definitely won’t be taking the development squad numbers any more.

• @Cultured_Bogan said in Team for 2020:

Every chance that there’ll be movement in the off season with the players Madge doesn’t want to hang on to so let’s see how it pans out.

I get the feeling we’ll see quite a few leave. Hopefully anyway.

• @TYGA said in Team for 2020:

We need to sign Tevita Funa centre from Manly he is a beast.

Any thoughts on the fullback from the Raiders/Mounties Andre Niko?

• @gallagher said in Team for 2020:

@Cultured_Bogan said in Team for 2020:

Every chance that there’ll be movement in the off season with the players Madge doesn’t want to hang on to so let’s see how it pans out.

I get the feeling we’ll see quite a few leave. Hopefully anyway.

Wishful thinking. It’s not like there will clubs lining up to take Matulino and McQueen. Packer could have been a chance, but good luck getting a club to pay his contract. Grub could be a chance, but with the hooker stocks running low next year, he might be needed. I’ll blow a gasket if Twal gets released.

• @The_Patriot im not a Jennings fan but didnt Sharks scored their tries down Nofa’s side? What did Jennings do wrong on Sunday?

• @southerntiger said in Team for 2020:

@The_Patriot im not a Jennings fan but didnt Sharks scored their tries down Nofa’s side? What did Jennings do wrong on Sunday?

I thought they scored most of their tries around Marsters. Jennings didn’t do anything majorly wrong that I can remember. He also did not do a whole lot right.

It was a pretty standard game from him, he just didn’t do much at all.

• @southerntiger said in Team for 2020:

@The_Patriot im not a Jennings fan but didnt Sharks scored their tries down Nofa’s side? What did Jennings do wrong on Sunday?

Townsend and Johnson picked him off. They kicked in behind him knowing he is very slow to turn.

I got a birds eye view of it and he was shown up.

Recent Topics