Team for 2020

• @trentrunciman said in Team for 2020:

@westTAHger said in Team for 2020:

team for 2020, make the finals.

unless there is quality recruitment or a plethora of juniors coming through (like back in 04 when wests and balmain had a great crop coming through , similar to a few years ago when teddy; moses et al were coming through) then 2020 will be another 9th or 10th finish. Simple as that.

Well we will be on the weekly powerpoint everyweek again next year cause of contentiousn decisons…

Hopefully the referee’s r better next year

• How about team for 2021
    1.AJ or lomax
    2.Oates/bradly or any big winger on the market that offers us a bomb option to kick too
    3.momo (gk)
    4.Talau
    5.nofo
    6.mbye
    7.Brooks
    8.Aloiai
    9.Liddle
    10.Mikaele
    11.Garner
    12.MCK
    13.Arrow

14.Walters
    15.Clarke
    16.Twal
    17.Musgrove

• Name 3 current top 30 players you would offer a new deal beyond their existing contract? Not easy.

• ForumSupporter

@Geo said in Team for 2020:

1 TBA
    2 TBA
    3 TBA *Not Marsters
    4 TBA
    5 Jennings
    6 TBA
    7 TBA
    8 TBA
    9 TBA
    10 TBA
    11 TBA
    12 TBA
    13 TBA

14 TBA
    15 TBA
    16 TBA
    17 Packer

• @Geo said in Team for 2020:

1 TBA
    2 TBA
    3 TBA *Not Marsters
    4 TBA
    5 Jennings
    6 TBA
    7 TBA
    8 TBA
    9 TBA
    10 TBA
    11 TBA
    12 TBA
    13 TBA

14 TBA
    15 TBA
    16 TBA
    17 Packer

And on that depressing note i will head to the gap

1 TBA
    2 TBA
    3 TBA *Not Marsters
    4 TBA
    5 Jennings
    6 TBA
    7 TBA
    8 TBA
    9 TBA
    10 TBA
    11 TBA
    12 TBA
    13 TBA

14 TBA
    15 TBA
    16 TBA
    17 Packer

O, ye of little faith!

I reckon Packer is a special for the starting side.

• @Cultured_Bogan

If he’s as fit as people say he looks, and he develops that hunger again, i’ll overlook the tongue in cheek and actually legit agree with you. 😄

We’ve got to get our moneys worth somehow, and if 12 months in the wilderness gets him motivated again, then so be it.

• We are zero chance of Arrow, not even worth dreaming…but like with Matterson, when he does find a new club there is going to be players forced onto the open market and that is where we will pick up a player or two

• ForumSupporter

Wait a second we want Matterson to honour a contract but would be happy for Arrow or Brimson or even Lomax to break theirs…to come here…funny

Wait a second we want Matterson to honour a contract but would be happy for Arrow or Brimson or even Lomax to break theirs…to come here…funny

Yeah… It’s only fair

• @Geo The difference with Arrow, Brimson and Lomax is that their club’s CAP situation is so made that theclub would be happy to release them.

• @Newtown said in Team for 2020:

@Geo The difference with Arrow, Brimson and Lomax is that their club’s CAP situation is so made that theclub would be happy to release them.

Dragons will not be happy to release Lomax it is more a matter if he wants out.The titans pair is a different issue

• Well if we can nab Thompson and Lomax i reckon rd 1 could look close to this:

1 C Thompson
    2. Momirovski
    3. Lomax
    4. Mbye
    5. Nofoaluma
    6. Marshall
    7. Brooks
    8. L Thompson
    9. Reynolds
    10. Twal
    11. Garner
    12. Chee-Kam
    13. Aloiai

1. Mikaele
    2. Eisenhuth
    3. Packer
    4. Lawrence/Taylor

• @TSupps05 said in Team for 2020:

Well if we can nab Thompson and Lomax i reckon rd 1 could look close to this:

1 C Thompson
    2. Momirovski
    3. Lomax
    4. Mbye
    5. Nofoaluma
    6. Marshall
    7. Brooks
    8. L Thompson
    9. Reynolds
    10. Twal
    11. Garner
    12. Chee-Kam
    13. Aloiai

1. Mikaele
    2. Eisenhuth
    3. Packer
    4. Lawrence/Taylor

Thompson is not available for 2020.

• @jadtiger said in Team for 2020:

@Newtown said in Team for 2020:

@Geo The difference with Arrow, Brimson and Lomax is that their club’s CAP situation is so made that theclub would be happy to release them.

Dragons will not be happy to release Lomax it is more a matter if he wants out.The titans pair is a different issue

I have read the Dragons would be keen to get Bird from the Bronks so maybe Lomax is part of the puzzle.

I get the feeling once the first trade is made there is going to be a whole lot of players on the move. Fingers crossed we are part of the action

Recent Topics