Your Sport/Pass Time for the Off Season

Nice to be back in routine…ha…

Anyways, what r people watching during the offseason?

We got rugby nines coming up so thats a bonus, bbl starts in a few months, test cricket aint bad, and NFL/NBA for those intrested 😃

@TheDaBoss Letting my heart recover before next season.

Some it seems can’t wait to switch to off season mode
😞

Patiently waiting for the NBA season to start… fav sport outside of rugby league. Ashes and EPL will help whilst I wait for the nba season to tip off.

last edited by WT2K

@TheDaBoss said in Your Sport/Pass Time for the Off Season:

We got rugby nines coming up so thats a bonus, bbl starts in a few months, test cricket aint bad, and NFL/NBA for those intrested 😃

Bengals kickoff their season at 6am tomorrow morning, my other sporting passion!

@cochise said in Your Sport/Pass Time for the Off Season:

Bengals kickoff their season at 6am tomorrow morning, my other sporting passion!

i decided to give NFL a crack this season… couldnt be bothered supporting Pats…

so i spun a NFL wheel, and fate decided that i shall support JAcksonVille Jaguars…they play at 3 am tommorow… damn

Work more hours and drink more piss …

@hobbo1 said in Your Sport/Pass Time for the Off Season:

Work more hours and drink more piss …

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I get much more active in the off season. It’s surf club time. Long Beach days ahead.

I play hockey during winter, played in the final yesterday, so it is my off season as well, but I like the EPL and my Gunners, also Sydney FC in the A-League for supporting.
But motorbike riding and jet skiing as a fun activity, plus drinking beer

last edited by 851

@851 said in Your Sport/Pass Time for the Off Season:

I play hockey during winter, played in the final yesterday, so it is my off season as well, but I like the EPL and my Gunners, also Sydney FC in the A-League for supporting.

hockey? ii have 2 left feet so i suck at it 😑

MAcarthur Bulls were added to A league, so hopefully it makes it a bit more intesting to watch

@851 said in Your Sport/Pass Time for the Off Season:

hockey? ii have 2 left feet so i suck at it 😑

MAcarthur Bulls were added to A league, so hopefully it makes it a bit more intesting to watch

I never said I was good at it, I said I played😄

@cochise said in Your Sport/Pass Time for the Off Season:

i decided to give NFL a crack this season… couldnt be bothered supporting Pats…

so i spun a NFL wheel, and fate decided that i shall support JAcksonVille Jaguars…they play at 3 am tommorow… damn

Though their game is on 7mate so is a game that is easy to watch at least

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.