Your Favourite and Worst West Tigers Match/Moment from 2019!

• A few best moments that come to mind would be… winning in GP against the cowboys… Chee Kams terrific match winning tries against Broncs and Rabs, smashing Pamfers by 30…

Worst moments… getting smashed by slimers at WankBest… golden point loss to pamfers… Gallen Field goal Round 25… The narrow loss to storm…

yea…

• Getting flogged by Parra and Raiders at our new home ground BankWest

• Flying in to my one game per year and parra putting 50 on us. Cheekams try against the broncs.

Rugby league highlight of the year was Teddys try in origin. Brilliant!!!

• My highlight was a year long one…watching how Brooks’ defence has improved…that kid is now a quality defender and he had a lot of big bodies running at him all year.

Lowlight was slimy and the eels putting 50 on us…and losing twice to the bulldogs

and anything greenberg does

• Highlight - Mr Clutch aka MCK try v donkeys

Lowlight - slimes putting 50 on us

• worst: getting flogged by Parra (special mention Gallens field goal)
    Best: the games against the Knights and Dragons.

• i think last year we beat each of the top 4 sides at least once

this year from memory, we beat manly in rd1 and rabbitohs during origin out of all top 8 teams.

roosters loss hurt the most tbh- mitchell’s cockiness and the clear differnece in class. all our players could’ve played at 100% and roosters in 2nd gear could’ve put 50 against us that day.

• Both Farah moments, firstly when the news on his injury came through, as I have always seen him as detracting from Brooks’ game and saw it as our best hope of kicking on this year.

The second one was when he was handed his jersey on Saturday. Though oddly, I felt a weird happiness for a short time of him getting on the field, but that was short-lived once I looked at the other changes and it sank in.

• @formerguest said in Your Favourite and Worst West Tigers Match/Moment from 2019!:

Both Farah moments, firstly when the news on his injury came through, as I have always seen him as detracting from Brooks’ game and saw it as our best hope of kicking on this year.

The second one was when he was handed his jersey on Saturday. Though oddly, I felt a weird happiness for a short time of him getting on the field, but that was short-lived once I looked at the other changes and it sank in.

Mine was the fan base uniting around guys like Mikaele and Matterson not hanging on to decade old biases that do nothing but bring the club down.

• Worst, first game and BankWest and getting flogged and allowing Moses to score first try and goal at the new Stadium. Best was Matterson and watching him show how it’s done.

• Seeing ETs try was up there, slightly shaded by Cheeks beauty vs Donkeys.
    Lowlights…Panthers loss/parra loss.

• My favourite moment was MCK scoring on the death against the Donkeys in Brisbane.

For my worst moment I can’t decide between either (1) Mahe charging out of the line against the Storm and missing Chambers on the death; or (2) Masters missing all those goals (including one in front) against Penrith and losing by 1 point. We were the better side in both games and deserved to win.

• Worst = losing to Penrith by field goal (I was there with my Panthers mates, awful night)
    Favourite = beating Penrith easily at Magic Round (I was watching at the pub with same mates)

• Best moment for me being able to watch my first live game in a while and seeing them beat the Panthers

Worst is that last game against the Sharks, some wrong decisions were made and the sporting gods were against us before kick off.

• Magic Round and the Knights game were the highlights

Not making the 8 again the lowlight

Recent Topics