Confirmed: Matterson released from Wests Tigers.

• @diedpretty said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@TYGA said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Forget Matterson we need to sign Asofa Solomona video showing him belting 3 blokes doing the rounds in Bali. It’s wild he’s a machine. Best puncher I have seen in Rugby League.

What’s the point of having a punching machine - the game is for pansies these days - he’d spend the majority of the year on the sideline if he performed as you make out.

Don’t care if the world is full of Snow Flakes. Change the rules make every player sign a disclaimer if they want to play stating it’s a rough game that comes with violence and CTE and injuries are likely. The increased viewership would cover the insurance costs.

• @OzLuke said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@TheDaBoss said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Asofa to beat gallen in the ring…

almost everyone wants to see gallen get punched in the ring

I want to see Gallen punched repeatedly in the head …as for get punched in the ring …more likely to happen when he finally does jail time

• @Geo said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@ALX22 said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

If the fans and the club are unhappy with this situation, then head on over to the Pacific Sports Management facebook page and give them a bad review.

Also the club should make a stand and fail to do business with any player on their books.

https://www.pacificsportsmanagement.com/our-clients/

Current Wests Tigers Luke Garner, Alex Twal, Jacob Liddle, Jock Madden, Ryan Materson…

screw em…

A quiet word to those players if any issues occur in the future about changing management companies could be beneficial.

• @tiger05premier said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@trentrunciman said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@tiger05premier said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Players can holiday wherever they want

Doesn’t matter if they are rich or not they should be able to go to Bali and enjoy their well deserved break

I know some players bring on the crap themselves but by the sounds of it NAS didn’t ask for what happened

If that’s the case than good on him for sticking up for a teammate

As for the hiding the players are copping for going to Bali you actually should holiday there before commenting

I made that mistake myself

I always swore I would never go to a place like Bali

Than one day a friend talked me into taking the family for a holiday

I’ve been twice and what an amazing place for families it was

Absolutely blew me away

Everyone in the family absolutely loved each and every minute of every day

So many things to do and great places to eat

Don’t know if I will ever go again as there are so many places I want to see but wouldn’t say no if that’s where travelling companions want to go

If the players are choosing a place like Bali Than good on them

An easy place where everyone can go not just the big names on big bucks and enjoy a relaxing beer meal swim shop and whatever else they want

Bali? mmm thanks but no thanks…reminds me of Niseko Japan. Filled with kiwis and aussies. So many better places in SE Asia like Kota Kinabalu; Boracay; colombo (had our honey moon there); Penang etc But hey, they’re footy players what do you expect?

So you’ve been there?

And surely people can do what they want and not want you think they should do without comments like ‘but hey they’re footy players what do you expect?’

Yup I have. Dad’s a retired pilot for Qantas. used to fly on the jump seat a lot and code share with a lot of Asian airlines around the asia pacific esp around the Malacca straits.

Sure they can keep going to bali all they want lol just to me it doesn’t show much thought about travel…

• Sure Ivan not a problem! Ahhh yesss…One condition though, besides the fact that your a 🤬💩…It only happens if we do a straight swap for Viliame🤯…Winner!!

B4FCA13D-158F-4CBC-8B2F-146C5CD37B4B.jpeg

• @Tigerlily said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Sure Ivan not a problem! Ahhh yesss…One condition though, besides the fact that your a 🤬💩…It only happens if we do a straight swap for Viliame🤯…Winner!!

That website’s totally shite and incredulous… don’t think Panthers could afford TBH

• @Tigerboy said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@Tigerlily said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Sure Ivan not a problem! Ahhh yesss…One condition though, besides the fact that your a 🤬💩…It only happens if we do a straight swap for Viliame🤯…Winner!!

That website’s totally shite and incredulous… don’t think Panthers could afford TBH

Thanks TB I’m aware of the of The Leaker and his 💩 as you put it…Just trying to get back on topic👍

@Tigerboy said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@Tigerlily said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Thanks TB I’m aware of the of The Leaker and his 💩 as you put it…Just trying to get back on topic👍

Absolutely! I am really hoping he leaves without dragging us through the mud anymore but the longer it goes on, the less likely I think a good outcome will occur. Who knows !

• @trentrunciman said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@trentrunciman said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Players can holiday wherever they want

Doesn’t matter if they are rich or not they should be able to go to Bali and enjoy their well deserved break

I know some players bring on the crap themselves but by the sounds of it NAS didn’t ask for what happened

If that’s the case than good on him for sticking up for a teammate

As for the hiding the players are copping for going to Bali you actually should holiday there before commenting

I made that mistake myself

I always swore I would never go to a place like Bali

Than one day a friend talked me into taking the family for a holiday

I’ve been twice and what an amazing place for families it was

Absolutely blew me away

Everyone in the family absolutely loved each and every minute of every day

So many things to do and great places to eat

Don’t know if I will ever go again as there are so many places I want to see but wouldn’t say no if that’s where travelling companions want to go

If the players are choosing a place like Bali Than good on them

An easy place where everyone can go not just the big names on big bucks and enjoy a relaxing beer meal swim shop and whatever else they want

Bali? mmm thanks but no thanks…reminds me of Niseko Japan. Filled with kiwis and aussies. So many better places in SE Asia like Kota Kinabalu; Boracay; colombo (had our honey moon there); Penang etc But hey, they’re footy players what do you expect?

So you’ve been there?

And surely people can do what they want and not want you think they should do without comments like ‘but hey they’re footy players what do you expect?’

Yup I have. Dad’s a retired pilot for Qantas. used to fly on the jump seat a lot and code share with a lot of Asian airlines around the asia pacific esp around the Malacca straits.

Sure they can keep going to bali all they want lol just to me it doesn’t show much thought about travel…

Cool that wouldve been awesome

My whole point on NRL players going to Bali though is just for a cheap fun relaxing get together that all the boys could go on that’s not too far from home

I’m sure the players that have more adventurous ideas and plans do it in smaller numbers or with family or friends

That’s great news! He must have a real feeling of what now? Maybe a classic case of one 💩 ing in his own nest

• ForumSupporter

Have I missed something…Public spat between Maguire and Matterson…did they duke it out somewhere in public…?

Or Do they mean Media he said/ she said…?

• Ryan Matterson met with the TheParraEels today. Early discussion. At least two other clubs chasing him. The Wests Tigers want either money or a player in return making negotiations tricky for any clubs.
    https://twitter.com/Danny_Weidler/status/1183969619406553089?s=19

• @WT2K said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Ryan Matterson met with the TheParraEels today. Early discussion. At least two other clubs chasing him. The Wests Tigers want either money or a player in return making negotiations tricky for any clubs.

Time to bring fan favourite and all round great guy Mitch Moses home.

• @avocadoontoast said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@WT2K said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Ryan Matterson met with the TheParraEels today. Early discussion. At least two other clubs chasing him. The Wests Tigers want either money or a player in return making negotiations tricky for any clubs.

Time to bring fan favourite and all round great guy Mitch Moses home.

oh please no! lol

• @avocadoontoast Players like Mitchell Moses and Matterson should be stood down by the NRL for contract dishonour.

Recent Topics