Matterson unhappy at Tigers?

• We have to make this work for us. So we have to put a few clauses in his release that benefit us. Other wise your better off making him stay.

Anyway one thing being a tigers supporter…the off season is never dull

• @supercoach said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

We have to make this work for us. So we have to put a few clauses in his release that benefit us. Other wise your better off making him stay.

Anyway one thing being a tigers supporter…the off season is never dull

It’s moving rather fast… week one of our offseason him wanting out… Week two we say can talk to others…What will week three bring 🤔

• @Geo said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@Fletch said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

Can we name a urinal after Ryan Matterson? 🤢

It would be a fitting tribute that recognises the regard in which Ryan is held in the hearts, minds and bladders of Wests Tigers supporters everywhere.

Wests Tigers Forum Player of the Year Urinal…?

I think ‘Treasonous Player of the Year Urinal’ - we seem to have more than our fair share.

And we can also name another toilet block after Ivan Cleary while we’re at it.

• So Matterson produced a doctors certificate for not attending training this week, I understand now he has taken off to the Greek islands on holidays

• He can take Packerlino with him

• Not surprised the Eels started this, the Eels and Brad Arthur already have form for this sort of thing with Moses.

• @cochise same Lawrence that was on tv the week of the final round talking to jerno’s about possibly moving to another club because he wasn’t offered enough?

• @Fletch said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@BalmainJnr said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

It would be a fitting tribute that recognises the regard in which Ryan is held in the hearts, minds and bladders of Wests Tigers supporters everywhere.

Inside the Glen Morrison toilets perhaps

Perfect. Next to the Mitchell Moses Bog Box.

what about the Aaron Woods Garbage bin?

• @Fletch said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@Geo said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

I think ‘Treasonous Player of the Year Urinal’ - we seem to have more than our fair share.

That’s a good idea rename the urinals at Leichhardt one wing the Ivan Cleary urinals second wing the Ryan matterson urinals.

• @tigerap said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

So Matterson produced a doctors certificate for not attending training this week, I understand now he has taken off to the Greek islands on holidays

Better be careful, $350k does not go a long way in Greece. So it is Naxos, Paros, Skiathos, Rhodes, Crete or Mykonos?

• @tony-soprano said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

@Geo said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

That’s a good idea rename the urinals at Leichhardt one wing the Ivan Cleary urinals second wing the Ryan matterson urinals.

The Ivan Cleary Treasonous Toilet Block of Infamy
    Contained within:
    🤢 The Ryan Matterson Trough (with urinal cakes that smell like Braith Anasta)
    🤢 The Mitchell Moses Bog Box
    🤢 The Arron Woods Garbage Bin

• @Spud_Murphy said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

I have a serious question…is Arrow really as good as everyone is making out? I haven’t seen him play all that much, but he’s been talked up on here and in the media as if he’s the next big thing. From the little I have seen him play, he’s not really that much better than Matterson anyway.

Great player. Chronic back injury at his age is not good though

• I don’t get the anger at Matterson

If I think I worth more than I am being paid or can get better conditions at another work place (whether I’m under contract or not ) I can approach my employer to try and get a better deal

If your smart you’ll employ tactics to make them assume it’s real whatever the threat may be

If your employer won’t then meet your reasonable demands then you have the RIGHT (rightly or wrongly) to play your cards and see how they fall

I’m literally doing it at the moment at my job

Does it make me evil …no …just playing the game …they get their fair slice of my hindquarters extra every week …I realize I’m worth more …they know they can’t lose me without the business going backwards in some way

• @happy_tiger said in Matterson unhappy at Tigers?:

I don’t get the anger at Matterson

If I think I worth more than I am being paid or can get better conditions at another work place (whether I’m under contract or not ) I can approach my employer to try and get a better deal

If your smart you’ll employ tactics to make them assume it’s real whatever the threat may be

If your employer won’t then meet your reasonable demands then you have the RIGHT (rightly or wrongly) to play your cards and see how they fall

I’m literally doing it at the moment at my job

Does it make me evil …no …just playing the game …they get their fair slice of my hindquarters extra every week …I realize I’m worth more …they know they can’t lose me without the business going backwards in some way

but the player himself signed the contract saying I agree that I’m this much and the club agreed. It’s not the club’s problem that he undervalued himself just as it’s not the player’s problem if he is overvalued and paid overs. He certainly wouldn’t complain if the club did that.

• @happy_tiger Interesting. A couple of questions if I Could;
    a) are you employed on a contract
    b) have you withdrawn your labour
    c) are you or your representatives discussing opportunities with other employers.
    Unless the answer to these questions is yes, your circumstances are very different.

Recent Topics