Pascoe?

• Serious question, has anyone seen Pascoe around at all? I can’t say I have noticed him for ages.

Normally the “boss”, would have been all over the last few games / Robbie’s farewell etc.

But, since his return, he has barely been sighted. Weekly newsletters, which anyone could have typed, are about it.

Even the club’s official site barely has a thing / presentation awards night and he is nowhere in photos etc.

Is it because he is slowly being moved out? Or he has just decided to lay low and let Madge run the joint?

Anyone got any ideas?

• Was thinking the same thing… Something fishy is going on as it doesn’t feel right

• Maybe after his mega stuff up he was told to forget the camera appearances and concentrate on the real issues.

• @gallagher said in Pascoe?:

Maybe after his mega stuff up he was told to forget the camera appearances and concentrate on the real issues.

I can’t find a single photo with him in it at the awards night. Maybe I am just missing something, but that seems very strange.

• @ElleryHanley said in Pascoe?:

@gallagher said in Pascoe?:

Maybe after his mega stuff up he was told to forget the camera appearances and concentrate on the real issues.

I can’t find a single photo with him in it at the awards night. Maybe I am just missing something, but that seems very strange.

Well it was reported he had a serious discussion with Lawrence just before the Cronulla Game re. the media beat up about his contract extension.
    So he must be active but low profile.

• Said the same thing a month ago, it seems that the club has gaged him. Last year Pascoe was very visible and had plenty to say. Since he has come back from exile he is like Peter Brady…the invisible man.

Surely the club is smart enough to know that to grow your fan base you have to get out there and communicate.

I just get bad vibes where we are heading at present

• @supercoach said in Pascoe?:

Said the same thing a month ago, it seems that the club has gaged him. Last year Pascoe was very visible and had plenty to say. Since he has come back from exile he is like Peter Brady…the invisible man.

Surely the club is smart enough to know that to grow your fan base you have to get out there and communicate.

I just get bad vibes where we are heading at present

Definitely someone should be communicating with us.

• Email him and find out

• @GNR4LIFE said in Pascoe?:

Email him and find out

A mate of mine who has been a member for 50 plus years and has four memberships has emailed a few times and gotten no replies for weeks.

• @ElleryHanley said in Pascoe?:

He was there…
    Screenshot_20190913-141240.png
    Screenshot_20190913-141130.jpg

• @Tigerlily He has grown a beard and is wearing glasses.

• @Tigerlily said in Pascoe?:

@ElleryHanley said in Pascoe?:

He was there…
    Screenshot_20190913-141240.png
    Screenshot_20190913-141130.jpg

Okay, thanks 🙂

• @Newtown said in Pascoe?:

@Tigerlily He has grown a beard and is wearing glasses.

Ninja turtle in disguise?

• Yeah strange given all that has happened during the season. Have thought so for a while. Big contrast to how visible he was last year. In any organisation the CEO is always seen and heard. Investors get nervous when things go quiet. Rumours fill the void where information is missing. Fans are like investors. The rumours have started one week into the off season. I’m sure we’ll get a CEO update at some stage to end the year.

• Maybe he is stuck in the toilet?

Recent Topics