Walters signs with Wests Tigers until 2021 Official

Spotted this footnote at the bottom of a Jai Arrow story on nrl.com

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/08/29/signings-target-arrow-given-permission-to-test-market/

Billy on the boil at Tigers
The Wests Tigers are expected to announce the signing of Billy Walters in the coming days. Walters, the son of Queensland coach Kevin Walters, will be brought to the Tigers as a back-up for Benji Marshall next year.

last edited by Geo

@upper-d
Haven’t the media been saying that for about three weeks? Another 48 hours.

Guaranteed 1st grade apparently…🤯

This came out of the blue

I’d like to know his wrongness of head score

@rustycage said in Billy Walters expected to sign with Wests Tigers within days:

I’d like to know his wrongness of head score

Not too bad considering his dad’s head.

the son of the coach of the toad lickers

nice

Wrongness alone: well there’s two of them so I don’t know which to rate! Hahahahaha but in reality about a 22/25, much potential !!

this doesn’t seem to be a common opinion, but I thought his full game for Melby showed plenty of potential.

@Tigerboy said in Billy Walters expected to sign with Wests Tigers within days:

Wrongness alone: well there’s two of them so I don’t know which to rate! Hahahahaha but in reality about a 22/25, much potential !!

Yep … it’s the ones the other clubs reject that make Wests Tigers the best !

@Masterton I’m keen to see his progression, looks like he will be turned into a hooker and I like it if so, has the potential to be a good hooker, his defence alone is great. He can also kick goals, good kicking game and just needs to give good service to his halves. Let’s just hope he has the motor.

@Madge said in Billy Walters expected to sign with Wests Tigers within days:

@Masterton I’m keen to see his progression, looks like he will be turned into a hooker and I like it if so, has the potential to be a good hooker, his defence alone is great. He can also kick goals, good kicking game and just needs to give good service to his halves. Let’s just hope he has the motor.

As I recall, he made a bundle of tackles for a 5/8.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.